Dog Trailer Decals/signs

lappiemum

Hey DOLers - I'm about to be the owner of a dog trailer (my first) and I'm looking at getting some signage/decals for the trailer. Just to make it interesting, my breed isn't one that is stock standard :cry: so its likely that I'll have to get something made up, regardless. I'd prefer an option where I can just supply the artwork to the signage company's specifications and they do their print magic and I end up with a funky decal, but I'm wondering also if I'm going about this the right way. So, my question for the wealth of expertise on all things canine that is DOL is - where do people get their trailer signage, and what kind of budget would I be looking at for either a full colour graphic (similar to my sig) or just kennel name and maybe a bit of line and shadow artwork?

The other option, ofcourse, is that I paint it myself - I think I'd be ok with the artwork, but signage is more of a challenge :laugh:

I got some stuff off ebay - pics of dogs etc, and Ive jsut ordered thingy from Vistaprint with the kennel name on it. its sold as a decal that sticks to the outside of a window, but I plan to stick it on the back of my dog trailer. It should arrive in the next few days, can take pics so you can see what its like. it was under $20 from memory.

Some ppl on ebay also do custom decals - words etc.

I got some stuff off ebay - pics of dogs etc, and Ive jsut ordered thingy from Vistaprint with the kennel name on it. its sold as a decal that sticks to the outside of a window, but I plan to stick it on the back of my dog trailer. It should arrive in the next few days, can take pics so you can see what its like. it was under $20 from memory.

Some ppl on ebay also do custom decals - words etc.

Thanks indigirl - will go have a look at Vista :cry:

I get my decals from the US off ebay. The one for our HamiltonStovare is coming from the UK but is also off ebay.

I will soon be getting another trailer and i will probably also check out signwriters.