Purchasing From Online Store

laneka

I have just purchased a dog coat from PetFood 24/7 and have just today received some very bad reports re getting ones goods. Has anyone used them and had trouble? Or have they been fine with their deliveries.

Thank you for your reply. I read your thread re this company. I also did not know there was a scammers site. Thanks for that also. I guess I will just sit back and wait. Hopefully I have not done my money. At least it is not a big order and I will possibly only lose $52

Darn it! I was thinking about putting up a question about these people today, since I've been waiting for 3 weeks to receive an order. Same as everyone else - order confirmation - nothing since - no reply to emails - left phone messages - no reply.

I might try faxing them today, and am thinking about lodging a complaint with the Department of Fair Trading.

Thanks for the link to the other thread, Labsrule - I'd missed that one. :laugh:

Still - first problem in a number of years purchasing online from US and Aus - not fun though.

Over the past 2-3 weeks i have been undecided as to whether to post about my experience with this place. I placed an order close to 4 weeks ago and i still have not received the goods. I have sent numerous emails without response and have called the contact number but have not had any answer to my calls. I wait in hope that the goods will arrive but am not holding my breath :laugh: . I would not recommend or use this place again.

Lesson learnt is go with somewhere that is reputable, and is tried and proven by other DOLers.

Iam sorry you are having problems, you should be able to contact the business in question.

What i can't understand is currently iam applying for a secure pay site to process cards on my website and the nab bank and secure pay want to know almost everything about me and my website has to be approved, i would have thought they (24/7 ) would have had the same scrutiny.

One of the questions i've been asked is about delivery time and another is contact details, this would be to ensure the client receives their goods in a timely manner and has a variety of ways to contact you.

I had a look at Petfood 24/7's site and http://www.netregistry.com.au is the company who handles their secure payments! Perhaps if you contact them to obtain a refund - if you are out of pocket and/or complain.

Another thing i noticed is they dont ( from what i can see ) have an abn. If some of you have a legitamite Tax invoice from the past it may be on it, then you could do a search for the # and see if any other businesses are under the same #, perhaps contact them.

Regardless you should get your money back, you shouldn't be out of pocket at all, and the web site should be closed.

Good Luck and i hope it has a happy ending :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
I would also suggest that you contact Consumer Affairs/Fair Trading in the state the store trades in.

They seem to have magical abilities to expedite things. :mad

Indeed they do, poodlefan! Faxed a complaint with supporting documentation to OFT NSW about the company in question the week before last, had a lady from there call me early last week to say that she had been in touch with the company, and had organised for the proprietor to send me a refund cheque - and I was to get back to her for follow up if that did not happen.

Cheque arrived in my mail on Monday - put it in the bank yesterday and am now hoping it clears OK.

A huge :cry: to the NSW Office of Fair Trading :(

I would also suggest that you contact Consumer Affairs/Fair Trading in the state the store trades in.

They seem to have magical abilities to expedite things. :(

Indeed they do, poodlefan! Faxed a complaint with supporting documentation to OFT NSW about the company in question the week before last, had a lady from there call me early last week to say that she had been in touch with the company, and had organised for the proprietor to send me a refund cheque - and I was to get back to her for follow up if that did not happen.

Cheque arrived in my mail on Monday - put it in the bank yesterday and am now hoping it clears OK.

A huge :cry: to the NSW Office of Fair Trading :)

Awesome! :mad