Editing 3 Pics Into One

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

screen dump wasnt working on the laptop so I came on the mac to download it and its only for windows! stupid crumb! :eek:

Anyway, there is a drop down box on the right that has 5 options about sizing, I just clicked on the one that said 'Maintain the original size'. I dont know if that is the answer or magic key but when I saved, it saved as their original sizes....

Ooh well done, hope it's sorted. I really like Photoscape, I like how easy it is :eek:

ETA I've used it for businessy stuff and to make invites...

copyofeddiesinvite1277871292.png

shorts1277871464.jpg

Edited by huga

I am stalking BT on email now poor girl.

I was in the page option and BT was working in the combine page. In combine they save large.

It seems you can manually type in a larger size in page Im going to nick over to the Camera House and see how they print.

Hope that makes sense. Oh well if it doesnt its me that needed the help so it doesnt matter! :eek:

I am stalking BT on email now poor girl.

I was in the page option and BT was working in the combine page. In combine they save large.

It seems you can manually type in a larger size in page Im going to nick over to the Camera House and see how they print.

Hope that makes sense. Oh well if it doesnt its me that needed the help so it doesnt matter! :eek:

At least your a nice stalker :eek:

Let us know how they turn out! :eek:

Huga, great idea!!

.... Im going to nick over to the Camera House and see how they print. ....

Which Camera House did you go to? We use Croydon: for our monitor calibrations they do a marginally better job for us than Digital Works. Have you tried their 'platinum' finish? It's a bit softer than metallic, good with slight sepia colour. The membership discount is worth-while, (plus extra discounts for Knox Camera Club people, another small reason to join the camera club if reasonably local).

.... Im going to nick over to the Camera House and see how they print. ....

Which Camera House did you go to? We use Croydon: for our monitor calibrations they do a marginally better job for us than Digital Works. Have you tried their 'platinum' finish? It's a bit softer than metallic, good with slight sepia colour. The membership discount is worth-while, (plus extra discounts for Knox Camera Club people, another small reason to join the camera club if reasonably local).

Thanks guys :rofl:

PC, I went to the one on Londsdale St. I am blown away by there service everytime I go in there. They are so helpful and their pics turn out great.

They did explain how one branch can be different to others eg, the other one in the city's pics turn out a little darker.

As I was just doing to test I gave her a usb with 3 photos on it. She put them on her computer and stuck 3 of them on an 8x10 so I only had to pay for the one. Its just the little things that make the difference when there is so much crap service out there these days :rofl:

She mentioned their memberships and you can also order from them online.

I havent tried their platinum finish but will be sure to test it out. Thanks!! :rofl:

I ended up downloading Picasa cause my computer said photoscape was potentially dangerous. Because I am such a :thumbsup: at all this I have to take it's word for it :thumbsup: and play it safe. Once I've made a collage how do I post it here?

Edited by Kirislin