Greyhound Collars

Norskgra

Brock, our HamiltonStovare, needs a new collar and because of his build, I thought a Greyhound collar would be better for him. Does anyone know a good place in Australia that sells them or alternatively, someone who makes them?

Edited by Norskgra

I had no idea what your dog was, then googled.

wow, what a stunner!

My daughter said "wow, that's a BIG beagle!" :o

Lots of people think he is a big beagle or foxhound. :eek: Thank you. He is a striking looking boy. We do get some strange looks when we take him out with our Elkhounds. :o

Edited by Norskgra

Be warned, Greyhound collars are addictive! I have bought so many for Pia because there are just so many nice ones to choose from! LOL!

All of my dogs have multiple everything. I have always liked the look of Greyhound collars but they wouldn't suit my Elkies.

I might get him a Black Dog one for play as well.

OH they are VERY addictive!

I now make my own because I have a terrible collar addiction. I recently rehomed my older ones to a Whippet rescue though, so I thought that is a good comprimise. :laugh:

I am already looking at which ribbon to make my next ones out of and their "old" ones would be lucky to be 4 months old.

Long necks and smooth coats = a collar addiction!

If you want to really lash out try Karens Kollars, shes in USA but will ship them here. My iggies have one each. They are the rollsroyce of sighthound collars. fantastic quality. Unfortunatly the cost means they only get one each LOL.

linky