Bitch In Season Sa

yarracully

Just wondering if anyone in Adelaide or surrounds has a bitch due in season within the next two weeks. I am looking for a teaser to assist with collecting some semen from one of my males. However I can only get to Adelaide to do this within the next fortnight. so timing is a bit of an issue.

Is the semen going to be collected and frozen by a vet?

I have in the past had to have a dog collected and the semen frozen and transported to the UK and did not have a bitch as a teaser, the particular vet that I use for repro and collection and freezing usually has a bitch in season or he can find one amongst his clients.

Is the semen going to be collected and frozen by a vet?

I have in the past had to have a dog collected and the semen frozen and transported to the UK and did not have a bitch as a teaser, the particular vet that I use for repro and collection and freezing usually has a bitch in season or he can find one amongst his clients.

Hi Mjosa

Yes it is to be frozen and stored. Its probably the same vet, but I want to make sure I have a bitch available just in case they haven't, as its a one way trip of nearly 600k's and the next two weeks is the only time I can get there until probably next year, if then, so I can't really afford to waste an opportunity.

I should have added PM's welcome to my original posting on this or emails to [email protected]