One Mouse.... Two Jack Russel’s

Tokkie

Who ate the mouse!

Neither of them, it lived to see another day.... safe inside the toy box... :cry:

Thanks everyone, I love taking photos of my dogs..... keep me enternained for hours. :cry:

The best thing I ever did was to get a another dog.... :cry:

this needs to come with a graphic content warning for those of weak stomachs. :thumbsup:

I nearly wasn't going come in and have a look :) Altho Joey has caught a few real ones IRL :rofl:

Very cute pics, and very well captured too Tookie :happydance:

A Couple of months ago we had a real mouse in the house but it disappeared, never saw it again...... :rofl:

Beautiful shots, gorgeous Doggies!! I love the last shot the best!

Last month when I went away to my mums, two of mine did get a rat as big if not bigger than the one in your pics. they thought it was so great and as soon as they seen me they took off running and I tell you what I have never screamed so hard in all my life, I knew the rat would be full of rat sack and all I wanted them to do was drop it :grouphug: between me and mum they didn't have a chance niether did the rat :) RIP Ratty!!

Beautiful shots, gorgeous Doggies!! I love the last shot the best!

tlc, do you know how difficult it is to get Nandi to look at the camera..... we went to the beach today (her first time), I took over 300 photos and could not get her to sit and look at the camera once..... :rofl:

What great photos The Jack's are stunning as always, what cheeky looking kids as well .

Thanks Colver, Ringo needs to lose a little weight... his getting a little toooo heavy for a Jack. :)

Edited by Tokkie