Everlasting Treat Ball

FranVT

I bought Luuka an Everlasting Treat Ball like this:

everlasting-treat-ball.jpg

At first she did what she's 'supposed' to do with it and just licked / played / chewed at the treat until it was all gone (took aages). But now she is managing to get the treat out and, I suppose, eating it which can't be good for her guts, those things are prettty solid. I have stopped giving them to her but she loves them so much, and I'm out all day, they're the perfect thing. Has anyone got any tips for how I can stop her getting it out? I wish I knew how she's doing it, they're hard enough for me to get out of the ball let alone her! Too clever, that one :cry:

I've got no idea how they got the name everlasting.

Riley gets the treat thing out within 5 minutes, then won't even eat it! Just leaves it there and thats it, game over.

Edited by wagsalot

You can get different chew refills to go in them, and I think ones have a hole in the middle designed to fit a 'screw' shaped treat as well, so you can put the 'screw' in through one treat and out through the other, sort of locking it in place?

Found them!

everlocking-w-balls.jpg

I've got no idea how they got the name everlasting.

Riley gets the treat thing out within 5 minutes, then won't even eat it! Just leaves it there and thats it, game over.

:(

same here.... most useless boredom buster when it comes to keeping cockers occupied for a long time!

Have you had a look at the Busy Buddy Bouncy Bones?

yep this certainly isn't a treat for the dogs that probably need boredom busting the most!! my three will get the treat out in a matter of minutes and it's over with...

The only dog i know who didn't work out how to get the treat out was my sisters OES who really doesn't require distraction when left alone!!

My guy wont go near them. He played with the ball when there was nothing in it to start with and then i showed him the treat which he licked for a bit but now just ignore it. Even when the treat is out of the ball he has no interest in it.

My dog can't get the treat out even after a whole day - one everlasting treat lasts about a week. I also put liver treats in the middle part - she gets those out very quickly though!

Of course mine is a little 3 kg fluff bum...

You can get different chew refills to go in them, and I think ones have a hole in the middle designed to fit a 'screw' shaped treat as well, so you can put the 'screw' in through one treat and out through the other, sort of locking it in place?

Found them!

everlocking-w-balls.jpg

Hey Stormie

Do you know where you can buy these refills?

Found them!

everlocking-w-balls.jpg

Hey Stormie

Do you know where you can buy these refills?

I second that.. having the same problem as Fran!!

Although I just right clicked on the image stormy found and it looks like Pets on the park??

Edited by Bundy's Mum

I have a JRT who is an incessant licker of his paws. I bought one of these and I thought it might sate his licking fetish.

Nope just pulled the treat out of the centre in about 5 minutes flat. Grrrrr