Neuter Shows

leopuppy04

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United Pinscher Club of Victoria offered their first Neuter classes back in October, and will be offering them again at this May's show.

I'll be at the Tumba weekend with my girl as well as the three Riverina shows and of course the Pinscher show. Still have a long way to go for a title, but am looking forward to showing her as she really loves to strut her stuff...gee..maybe I'll get Tony to take her in instead! :thumbsup:

Will any of the Sydney guys be at T&G All Breeds this weekend? It's our first show back since last year, so I'm really looking forward to it... Though the heat is going to hurt!

Did you go on Sat??? I couldn't bring myself to put the dogs in the car - but turns out there were points to be had!! Never mind not point having a 6pter and a heat stroke!!

Canine Carnival - 7 Shows Over 5 Days

MAY 2011

11th - Maclean Championship Show

13th, 14th & 15th - Clarence Dog Sports Championship Shows

12th, 13th & 14th - Bonville & District Championship Shows

Neuter Class is being held at all of these shows :thumbsup:

MAY 2011

Miss B can I get some details for those?? Desprate to do more than one show lol!

Hahaha Trying to get my flab ready ANYONE know anything I can use as a coat dye/stainer..

MAY 2011

Miss B can I get some details for those?? Desprate to do more than one show lol!

Hahaha Trying to get my flab ready ANYONE know anything I can use as a coat dye/stainer..

http://cdkc.org.au/ClarenceDogSports/Coming%20Events.htm

:thumbsup:

Will any of the Sydney guys be at T&G All Breeds this weekend? It's our first show back since last year, so I'm really looking forward to it... Though the heat is going to hurt!

Did you go on Sat??? I couldn't bring myself to put the dogs in the car - but turns out there were points to be had!! Never mind not point having a 6pter and a heat stroke!!

Absolutely not!! My welfare and my dog's welfare are more important. There will always be another show :thumbsup: We were watching Weatherzone and it was getting hotter, not cooler so... We went to the movies instead :thumbsup:

Edited by TerraNik

Thanks Miss B *SQUEEEEEEEEEEE* So excited now.. Can probably only do the grafton show but hey one is better than none atm.. and that'll be atleast 2 days for me :thumbsup: hahaha may need to actually figure out how to put up a tent lmao and how to camp with a dog lol.. oh lord

Letting you all know that The Non Sporting Dog Club of Vic Inc

will be including the neuter class in their Champ show.

:):rofl: :rofl: :eek: :D ;) :love:

Schedule is being approved by the VCA at the moment.

ALL owners of a Non sporting breed better do some practicing.

BB

P.S Show is in July at KCC Park.

Edited by Blakbelgian

I took my Tilly for her first show class tonight. The instructor who is a golden retreiver expert said she moved beautifully, I just have to remember it's not heel right at the left hand side like in obedience, once that clicked in we did well. Also have to teach her stand :shhh:

My aim is December at Walcha Show. Have to transfer her across from limited to main register as well.