Toofarnorth Photos

helen

Thanks everyone. Such a small world - I had not met toofarnoth before I took photos for her, but as it turns out we have a few friends in common, what a small world :laugh:.

Edited by helen

It was so lovely to meet Helen, she was great with my dogs and was soooo patient! Ive never had any of my dogs photographed so it was a bit of fun for us all. It also was special because of Georgies age, and I dont have many good photos of her at all. Jordan was chuffed that his legs and shoes got onto a website...lol!

Thanks Helen :laugh:

They're lovely Helen. Your photos always seem 'happy' :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone.

I am glad you said this Clyde, I didn't even realise it so went back to my website after reading your post and looked at the photos and what do you know, lots of happy dogs. I went to a photography conference recently and one of the speakers said every photographer has a style even if they don't realise it, he said that he didn't think he did but people could pick his work a mile away, so maybe you have picked my style LOL.

Anyway her is a smiley Georgie just for you, and another one I was going to put on originally but missed it somehow

IMG_8317.jpg

IMG_8218c6x8.jpg

these are beautiful. I love the aged effect ones especially, they look like they were taken 100 years ago. The cocker on the wooden bridge made me think of LukeW it looks just like the bridge he's used with his cocker. I wonder if it's the same one.