Wagga/southern Region Hound Club Shows 25-27 June

poodlefan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the total entry please, we have a weekend off.Good luck to all showing and hope the weather is better than last year. :laugh:

Fri

Toys - 1 to 118

Terriers - 119 - 179

Gundogs - 180 - 249

Hounds - 250 - 381

Working Dogs - 382 - 477

Utility - 478 - 536

Non Sporting - 537 - 580

Sat

Toys - 1 - 141

Terriers - 142 - 210

Gundogs - 211 - 300

Hounds - 301 - 495

Working Dogs - 496 - 606

Utility - 607 - 671

Non Sporting - 672 - 722

Sun

Toys - 1 - 128

Terriers - 129 - 190

Gundogs - 191 - 274

Hounds - 275 - 449

Working Dogs - 450 - 555

Utility - 556 - 615

Non Sporting - 616 - 657

:laugh: We must of posted at the same time Poodlefan...

Great minds think alike :eek:

Yes Good entry, hope the rain holds off, last year was very trying under that sort of weather.......

Has been very wet at Wagga this last week so lets hope that w/e is dry or bring the gumboots !!!!!

:eek: We must of posted at the same time Poodlefan...

Great minds think alike ;)

Yes Good entry, hope the rain holds off, last year was very trying under that sort of weather.......

Has been very wet at Wagga this last week so lets hope that w/e is dry or bring the gumboots !!!!!

Tell me about it, white dog + mud/rain = bad

That and I nearly fell over myself running around the ring!

It's days like that I wish I had a breed I could walk with :laugh:

LOL, I feel like that at most shows.

Must go buy wellies this weekend just in case.....

I finally bought some on sale lastweek at Target, I figured it was going to get wet and muddy soon.

Black with rainbow sparkles, totally a fashion statement :eek: . . . . . ;)

Edited by Wolfsong

LOL, I feel like that at most shows.

Must go buy wellies this weekend just in case.....

If it rains, I'm showing the red Borzoi!

;)

My gumboots have flowers and butterflies. FHRP has pipped me in the fashion stakes though. She has Hello Kitty ones.. bet they go down a treat at retrieving trials. :eek:

Edited by poodlefan

YEah I knew it was the big weekend but as we're moving the weekend after things are just too hectic here to do a full 3 day show - shitty timing but it will be worth it in the long run. I was so focused on making sure I was entered the show with Editha Newton judging that I completely forgot about the hound show and by the time I realised it was too late. Eh - my fault but at least I'm entered for the super important one.

I remember last year when you were the steward - I loved that show though it was probably as much about having 3 days without kids as anything else :laugh: .

Campbell turns 7 tomorrow so he will be able to run one of the Fauves for run-off if we need to - he is very excited!!! Suppose I better buy him something nice to wear too :laugh:

:laugh: Oh NO Tr13 it is the Hound club also........5 shows :laugh:

with an English judge for Fauves on Sat!

No she is doing the main show isn't she? Please don't tell me I entered the wrong show on Saturday as well as missing the other one. I will cry huge tears of disappointment.

No its all good - I entered the right show. Just rang Neil to confirm. Phew - God I was feeling sick and had tears in my eyes through worry.

Win, lose or draw that weekend to just have so many other Fauves, to meet the ones I haven't yet seen and to have a breed expert look at my dogs. I'm just buzzing with the excitement.

:laugh: Oh NO Tr13 it is the Hound club also........5 shows :laugh:

with an English judge for Fauves on Sat!

No she is doing the main show isn't she? Please don't tell me I entered the wrong show on Saturday as well as missing the other one. I will cry huge tears of disappointment.

No don't cry! You entered the right one! I thought you hadn't entered any, this thread kind of covers all of them despite the title. 5 shows is a lot, not sure how I'm going to go the distance - you were probably smart to focus on that one. I wish we had the English judge as well.