Little Stafford Brag....

ellz

Roger has hit Minor Puppy and from his first two shows in that class has been awarded two Minor In Groups. At his last show, he was also Reserve CC and RUBOB to the Open Dog in a breed entry of 15. :o

Very pleased with how my boy is progressing.

We snapped these informal shots last Monday...totally unstacked, all free standing or free baiting. :eek:

14jun10_1.jpg

14jun10_5.jpg

14jun10_6.jpg

14jun10_4.jpg

14jun10_3.jpg

14jun10_2.jpg

And this last one is what he thought of having his photo taken so many times! :thanks:

tongue14jun10_highres.jpg

He really looks lovely! Well done with him :thumbsup:

Thank you! :winner:

And my apologies cos I think we beat your little 'un for the MIG award.

It was a ripping lineup actually. A couple of people commented that the MIG lineup was probably as good as, if not better than the group itself! :laugh:

He really looks lovely! Well done with him :thumbsup:

Thank you! :winner:

And my apologies cos I think we beat your little 'un for the MIG award.

It was a ripping lineup actually. A couple of people commented that the MIG lineup was probably as good as, if not better than the group itself! :laugh:

Jack is still in Baby, will be until next month. I've heard there are some super up and coming Terriers over there, would love to come over for a look one day!

Congratulations on your win Ellz. You must have some nervous staffie exhibitors out there now after that win. Just wait til he's a bit older and he'll really give them a run for their money, he is looking absolutely stunning.