Big Elkhound Brag

Elkie1

Bond my 12 and a half month old elkhound today took

BEST IN SHOW/JUNIOR IN SHOW

and New Australian champion at ACT Ladies Kennel Club Inc - entry of 588 (Mrs S Foster (SA))

:):):cheer::cheer::cheer: :D

Congratulations Elkie1 what a great achievement and all at such a young age well done

May there be many more

J

Congratulations Elkie1! I wish I had known we were sharing the ring so I could have cheered for you.

My partner has quite a few pictures of general specials - more of you than of me LOL (the traitor!!). I can send them to you if you PM me your address.

What a way for Bond to get his title!!!!

Congratulations Elkie1! I wish I had known we were sharing the ring so I could have cheered for you.

My partner has quite a few pictures of general specials - more of you than of me LOL (the traitor!!). I can send them to you if you PM me your address.

I have some pics of you and Magic BMP :laugh:

Congratulations! :laugh: Yay rare breeds! :cry:

+1

Great for the rare breeds it just goes to show that not all rare breeds dont win, and those that spit the dummy and refuse to show them coz they dont win at show/group level just havent got the right dog to win !

WELL DONE!!

PMed you BMP :laugh:

I have some pics of you and Magic BMP :laugh:

Oh goody! I will let my OH know that he is sacked LOL. Do you have my email addy?

Hey, Elkie 1, has the thrill worn off yet? Or are you pinching yourself to check it's real? Congrats again to all of you, I'm still smiling. :o

Has started to sink in but the thrill has not worn off yet :hug: Don't think it will for a long while

I was talking to some elkhound ppl and they think he may be the youngest elkhound to go Best in Show in Austalia :rofl:

Oh an thanks again woulfsong :cry: for the pictures LOVE them!!