Spikes Puppy, Anything To Say, Mmm? ;)

Missymoo

Great photos SP :-)

That outfit really suits you.

You are streets ahead of me, a beautiful recent litter and BISS :laugh:

My big scruffers would have a ball with your little scruffers :rofl:

Are you still on that cloud ?!!! :-)))

fifi

Thanks :cheer: it's my bargain suit LOL - $24 jacket from Rivers, $15 pants from K-Mart & $7 long-sleeved T :rofl:

I know I've been lucky to have been blessed with my wonderful dogs :cheer: I don't take any of it for granted. But what I meant was actually your attitude toward the dog world, showing/breeding and to newbies in particular :D I hope that I remain as dedicated to the dogs regardless of what success may come ;)

Having some 'other' issues atm which keep bursting my bubble GRRRR but yep, most of the time I'm replaying the moments in my head over and over :o it was pretty awesome LOL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL youe such a dag!!! Thank you :rofl:

Oi! I resemble that remark :)

But what I meant was actually your attitude toward the dog world, showing/breeding and to newbies in particular :) I hope that I remain as dedicated to the dogs regardless of what success may come ;)

Re Fifi.... x2 from me :laugh:

Warmest CONGRATULATIONS Spikes Puppy on being awarded BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW with the very beautiful Ziva, I am absolutely thrilled for you!!! :sleep:

Congratulations also to baby Casey on her Best Opposite, what a wonderful day out for the girls! :)

Beautiful piccies, a day that you will remember forever - it couldnt of happened to a nicer person! :o

Love Janelle.

Thank you. Sparky, Mum (SerenityStar) & Janelle :laugh:

Things have just about returned to normal lol although I still remind myself and grin :mad

having a few weeks off showing so it was good timing :shrug:

2 more baby shows for Casey and then it's in with the big kids!! On one hand, I'd like to see how far I can take Ziva but on the other I want Casey to get those points up fast :laugh: :laugh: