P E R T H - Trixie's Birthday Bash!

pie

Where can I see pictures of Scam? :laugh:

Just as well the litter is only producing black and reds tris, or I'd be very very clucky!! Is there any chance of red merles or just red tris? (I'm too lazy to go back and see what mirawee wrote :laugh: I just remember the black and red bit).

OzJen, what breed puppies are you cuddling or is that a seeeeeecret?!

Edit: ok I went and looked back a whole 1 page... just tris.

Edited by RubyStar

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OzJen is just trying to act all secretive :) She is visiting Sheltie babies :p But they won't be as cute yet as the little boy I got to play with on the weekend as he is soo fluffy already :laugh: This lot are only 4 weeks (or will be by the weekend :laugh: ) so I will wait until they are a bit older and fluffier before I demand puppy cuddles ;)

RS, it is a black tri to black tri mating so definitely no merles expected. Not sure where you can see photos of Scam (and Static - the mother) except on FB...

Nah the one I have in there now is a PP40 airline crate, I can fit two next to each other and still fit my gazebo :laugh: 72cm x 44cm x 52cm high. I had to take the blind out though.

Need to buy another one for Trixie.

I took the blind out as well :laugh: . I can fit one 36" crate in sideways so that'll still come in handy at trials.

Could you fit two side by side if you put the seats flat?

What was it you were saying you didn't know how to use? The rear wiper?

I don't think they fit with the seats flat :laugh: It doesn't really bother me anyway :) and yes it was me who can't work the rear wiper :cry: I've only just mastered the front wipers :cheer:

Well for the rear you push the indicator wand away from you, they will turn on to intermittent, to turn them off push it away from you again and you will hear a little noise and they will stop. To wash the rear windscreen push the wand away from you and keep holding it until it is clean enough :cry:

This sure is a versatile thread :laugh:

Well for the rear you push the indicator wand away from you, they will turn on to intermittent, to turn them off push it away from you again and you will hear a little noise and they will stop. To wash the rear windscreen push the wand away from you and keep holding it until it is clean enough :cry:

Have you got your new car??!! :cheer:

Darn - caught out!

Yup, I think I will come and bring Kate.

Duke will definately stay behind - he is currently going MONSTER!!!!! at strange dogs again (we got sent to home base early, a couple of reactive rover classes ago........ the absolute definition of total doggy hysteria)

I keep hoping he will get his fears under control, and that I can bring him along. Where Kate ignores dogs, I think Duke will be a social butterfly, one day. Once this prolonged caterpillar stage is over.

So: where, Sat or Sun, what time, and how many birthdays are we celebrating? (so I know how many 'prezzies' to bring!!)

ChristineX

I'll try it tomorrow :cheer:

Okay, checked thread title, Piney Lakes on Sunday - about 10ish?????

And number of birthdays being celebrated?????\

Please?????

ChristineX

Can't remember who else jumped on the birthday bandwagon? It was Cider's birthday too not long ago?

Yep 10am will do it

Yep :thumbsup:

Did you get your Astra? :rofl:

Yep :o Got the one I was telling you about that was in Albany. Loving it so far, had it since Thursday :D