Show Handling Classes/trainers

Hunterhound

Hi

I would love some assistance with show handling. I am a quite a 'newbie' to the dog show world & feel that I am not doing my lovely imported girl justice in the ring. I live in the Maitland area (Hunter Valley NSW) and would love some 'one on one' handling classes/tuition. Due to work commitments it would have to be evenings or Monday's.

Any assistance or contact details of trainers would be appreciated.

Cheers

You could ring Glen Vernon (I think his buisness is dogs with manners? Not 100% sure thou), not cheep but hes good! Well worth the money Ive heard!

Thanks...I just can't get to some of the group classes that are held at Hillsborough, so I thought some 'one on one' might help. Hopefully he can fit in with my work scedule . I will look him up!! :)

You could ring Glen Vernon (I think his buisness is dogs with manners? Not 100% sure thou), not cheep but hes good! Well worth the money Ive heard!

Thanks...I just can't get to some of the group classes that are held at Hillsborough, so I thought some 'one on one' might help. Hopefully he can fit in with my work scedule . I will look him up!! :o

Thanks for the lead sammy_ballerina... I went & had a lesson with Glen yesterday afternoon & it was really helpful. :laugh: I will be at Castle Hill on Sunday, so we will see if there is any improvement then!! :cheer:

Thanks...I just can't get to some of the group classes that are held at Hillsborough, so I thought some 'one on one' might help. Hopefully he can fit in with my work scedule . I will look him up!! :rofl:

Thanks for the lead sammy_ballerina... I went & had a lesson with Glen yesterday afternoon & it was really helpful. :) I will be at Castle Hill on Sunday, so we will see if there is any improvement then!! :rofl:

Thats great - I will have to keep an eye out for you at CH!