Cheap Polar Fleece Blankets In Kmart

huga

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed one today. They are 127cm x 152cm, so big enough to make a dog bed cover (for my guys anyway). Cheaper than buying polar fleece at a fabric shop :(

I think I will have to make a trip to the mall then! Will have to see if my local KMART has the same thing, thanks for the info! :o

I bought 20 of these at the beginning of April and have to stop myself from buying more! They are so easy to wash and dry, I think I have an addiction to them :thanks:

I'm getting a bit like that. I have even bought blankets for myself on ebay. I love them as they are so warm and so light and dry in 3 seconds. LOL

there are also $3 ones at coles the same size

They also have some mink ones for $5 and double bed size for $7

I got some today.

Oooh, I can see Pele with a mink :hug: Polar fleece blankets are brilliant. I've got stacks for both Pele and me.

Thanks for the heads up.... I just got back from a shopping spree at coles!!!

There's gorgeous patterns - boy coloured stripes and girl coloured stripes - I got one for each of the girls, and also got a couple for my friends boys!!! They're GREAT!!!

I also got a single bed sized one for Astros crate!!!!! and soooo cheap!!!! Lottie will be nice and warm at camping next week!!!!

Went in to get A blanket. Came out $130 poorer but with 3 blankets, 4 sheet sets, 4 flanelette sheets, pillowcases, comforter and a quilt. Oh and 3 pairs of kids pjs $5 each. AND two doona covers.

Edited by Earthdog