What A Day....

Beth.

Aww, she looks like such a sweetheart. I'm glad to hear that she is now on her way to recovery... Hope she feels better soon.

That last picture with your dogs laying with her is just precious.

Poor darling.

She looks very cosy in her crate and I love the photo of all the girls together.

Dogs are amazing creatures. So in tune with each other. Probably more than we will ever know.

Thanks for the updates and photo's. :)

Thanks for the update. I was wondering today how things were. Hope things improve rapidly, and she doesn't continue to have any problems. Your other dogs are lovely too.

Thanks for the lovely thoughts and comments everyone :laugh: She's all nice and suggled up in her crate.... with 2 new pollar fleece blankets I just bought from coles :):( She's toasty warm and very very comfy!!!!!! It's so nice to see her not in to much pain.... I just got her up to take her for a little toilet break, and she whimmpered a little... so it was a quick trip out then straight back to bed.

I opened up the crate door as Lottie was standing there, and Lottie ever so gently put her head in the crate and licked her face... it was the most SWEETEST thing I think i've ever witnessed.... and with the lick, Astro closed her eyes, and Lottie layed back down beside her...

I LOVE MY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dexta and Astro aren't 'techinally' my dogs, but I do see them as my own - they're my sisters, but she's in the armed forces so is not around ATM, so they are pretty much mine!!! hehehe, Lottie thinks they are her sisters as well....)!!

:(:laugh: I was just about doubled up in pain reading your description, LuvLottie. Poor little Astro. I think you might be scratching your head for lying down activities for Astro long before the month is up. I think you just have to find some interesting books to read to her - LOL.

Beautiful dogs, all of them :)

Hahaha... I know, I don't know how i'm going to keep her entertained!!!! As she starts to feel better I'm sure she's going to want to get out of the crate, but we have to be strict!!!!!

She can help me study the next week or so, although i'm pretty sure that will put her to sleep, hahaha!!!!

If anyone has any ideas for keeping her entertained?? I'll get Lottie's kong when I go home next, and put things in there that she can chew, but I don't really know what else????