Another Dry Food Question

I thought tuckertime was a sausage thing?

I wouldn't feed my dog this all the time- it is mainly for a treat I think. Or add a little bit to dry biscuits to "flavour" the food.

There are some sensitive stomach cans available- Eukanuba low residue cans, if the dog doens't like dry food. My old dog was on this and did quite well.

There is Tuckertime rolls and Tuckertime Maintenance Biscuits. The rolls were very popular at the vet because of the added gut flora and because it is very appealing for the dog to eat as it's like sausage. Tuckertime themselves have done a lot of research on getting the recipe right to improve good gut bacteria. They now have these ingredients added into the biscuits also. It is a great food for a doggy feeling unwell and off it's food or for fussy eaters. I personally think the rolls are best suited to small dogs. I wouldn't feed either product as a permanent food for my own dogs but now and then as a change they love it. It's downed in a flash.

I use the Tuckertime rolls to mix with dry food if I go away as they're much easier to handle than fresh meat. I've found the rolls to be very good, however different dogs do well on different foods so if it's not suiting your friend's dog tell her to try something else. I didn't know there was a dry food so can't help you with that.

Oops I've just read the title of your topic 'Another Dry Food Question and here I am prattling on about the rolls. Sorry.

Edited by Miranda