Name Some Dog Myths

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the roof of a dogs mouth is black or has black markings means he/she is stupid.

I have heard that if the roof of the mouth is black it means they are a pure breed

:) A kid from school told me this when I was in primary school, about grade 4 I think..........I believed it too :cheer:

Dogs will often eat a 'flavour tab' (or similar type of worming etc) OUT OF YOUR HAND - uhhhh nuh :)

Both my dogs will eat an unflavoured capstar tablet out of my hand :) They WILL eat ANYTHING :thumbsup:

ok ok it must just be my lot then :) Diesel eats anything though (well obviously not :)) and I can never get him to take one of these out of my hand and just chew - always have to hide it in something else (and this is a dog that I have always said would eat anything!). Amber is a cocker and normally eats it all too but not these!

Rottweilers will never know their call name

Cockerspaniels die early because their skulls are always smaller then their skulls.

Dalmations with eye patches will get cancer

puppies should be born with fleas so that they will never suffer from fleas again.

feeding a dog raw meat will give it the taste of blood and make it want to hunt & kill :)

A friend who recently got a puppy asked me what to feed it. When I said some raw meat (& other stuff of course) the same as your cats she also said this. I just :)

One of the ones that always shits me is when people say their dog bit another dog/cat. SOMEONE always comes out with "OMG, put the dog to sleep, it will attack your kids!!"

EFS

Edited by Ker