Ekka

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup BMP! Lol hes such an easygoing lovin little man! lol Aparently hes great with toy babies too :( Also well done on you RUBOB etc, BMP, I gave a oiled Pony a cuddle on Sunday! lol

DR yes will catch up saturday!

Edited by Missymoo

Yup BMP! Lol hes such an easygoing lovin little man! lol Aparently hes great with toy babies too :( Also well done on you RUBOB etc, BMP, I gave a oiled Pony a cuddle on Sunday! lol

Come say Hello to the Xolo and I on Friday or Saturday, be great to meet some DOLers!

J

Yup BMP! Lol hes such an easygoing lovin little man! lol Aparently hes great with toy babies too :D Also well done on you RUBOB etc, BMP, I gave a oiled Pony a cuddle on Sunday! lol

Come say Hello to the Xolo and I on Friday or Saturday, be great to meet some DOLers!

J

Are you going to be there Saturday 14th? Just want to make sure coz I'm going :D who else is going to be there saturday?

Oooohh I wanna meet the Xolo too!! Im xtra excited now!!!!

MissBR I will try to rember to say hello too, I tend to walk around in a haze and in a flurry of grooming too..lol

Edited by Missymoo

The 4th day at the Ekka for me today. I have met some lovely people and some fabulous dogs.

I met a man who looked strangely naked without a spoon on his nose, but apparently New Age Outlaw told him the same thing the other day :p Dances with Dogs was a great crowd-pleaser :)

I saw the Xolo. Wow, bigger than I was expecting :laugh: I might try and get a pat when I go back tomorrow. Really looking forward to General Specials.

The 4th day at the Ekka for me today. I have met some lovely people and some fabulous dogs.

I met a man who looked strangely naked without a spoon on his nose, but apparently New Age Outlaw told him the same thing the other day :cry: Dances with Dogs was a great crowd-pleaser :thumbsup:

I saw the Xolo. Wow, bigger than I was expecting :rofl: I might try and get a pat when I go back tomorrow. Really looking forward to General Specials.

Glad you enjoyed the Dances with Dogs I was one of the judges today (the one with the blingy jeans :rofl: )

I met a man who looked strangely naked without a spoon on his nose, but apparently New Age Outlaw told him the same thing the other day :rofl: Dances with Dogs was a great crowd-pleaser :thumbsup:

I saw the Xolo. Wow, bigger than I was expecting :rofl: I might try and get a pat when I go back tomorrow. Really looking forward to General Specials.

Did you manage to see the paps?

Portia's breeder was there with her lot and did very well! 5 entered, 5 places including Bitch Challenge/RUBOB and Puppy of Breed. :cry:

We sat up from the Canadian /USA gent and his Chessie what an awesome pair they were. Both lovely and so polite and the dog was STUNNING!! ( Hey from me thats a BIG wrap as I dont like hair!~!)

Yeah that's Bullet :rofl: He is such a handsome boy. Below is a pic of him for anyone who is curious with a pro handler (not his owner) back when he was in the states. Him and Naca probably had a bit of a chat since they are both American. :worship:

bullet.jpg

We sat up from the Canadian /USA gent and his Chessie what an awesome pair they were. Both lovely and so polite and the dog was STUNNING!! ( Hey from me thats a BIG wrap as I dont like hair!~!)

Yeah that's Bullet :rofl: He is such a handsome boy. Below is a pic of him for anyone who is curious with a pro handler (not his owner) back when he was in the states. Him and Naca probably had a bit of a chat since they are both American. :worship:

bullet.jpg

His photo does not do him Justice I can tell you, he is even better in the flesh!!