Ekka

Okay I've entered. Do I now have to 'book' a bench or anything?

Nope. You'll be sitting with all the other Lappies. Your breed gets booked an aisle and you sit there. Where will you be staying? Welcome to stay at mine if you need too :thumbsup:

Ooh great I hope we get booked a whole isle, the peace will be lovely!

You'll probably be slotted into an aisle with other rare breeds :rofl:

should have entered two to get the bench space lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I've entered. Do I now have to 'book' a bench or anything?

Nope. You'll be sitting with all the other Lappies. Your breed gets booked an aisle and you sit there. Where will you be staying? Welcome to stay at mine if you need too :)

Ooh great I hope we get booked a whole isle, the peace will be lovely!

You'll probably be slotted into an aisle with other rare breeds :)

should have entered two to get the bench space lol

You can usually grab an extra bench just dump your stuff on it and sit there, only give it up when asked.

Do exhibitors in Brisbane dress the benches?

Most do in Melbourne, but when I went to Sydney last year I found most people didn't.

Some people do alot just cant be bothered.

Thanks for all the great info. Is there such a thing as "I'm on DOL, are you?" sign? That would be cool. :o

We need armbands or something! :(

Seriously though - could we do that?

Oooh! Jerseys with our usernames on the back! ;)

We will be there on the Saturday as one of our girls is getting used in the handlers final and the same dog is going veteran sweeps on the Wednesday.

Also there on second Thursday for Pointer judging.

Yay I will most likely run into you again this year :laugh: We're going on Saturday too. I was thinking about entering Daisy but I chickened out so it will just be me admiring the beaglies and watching obedience :)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone going in on Monday the 9th and need a hand with their dogs?? I'm not up to in-ring work, but i'm handy outside of it with holding etc :confused: I'll be in there to see the Bernese but otherwise i'm happy to be helpful :whip:

We will be there on the Saturday as one of our girls is getting used in the handlers final and the same dog is going veteran sweeps on the Wednesday.

Yay I will most likely run into you again this year :cry: We're going on Saturday too. I was thinking about entering Daisy but I chickened out so it will just be me admiring the beaglies and watching obedience :D

Huski and Pointers rule please come and say hello to me and the Xolo on the Saturday I would love to meet some DOLers!

J

Huski and Pointers rule please come and say hello to me and the Xolo on the Saturday I would love to meet some DOLers!

Well I'm not Huski or Pointers Rule but I'll be there on the Saturday, I will be sure to drop by and check out the Xolo!

Yay I will most likely run into you again this year :D We're going on Saturday too. I was thinking about entering Daisy but I chickened out so it will just be me admiring the beaglies and watching obedience :(

J

We will be there on Sat for the Queensland Junior Handler State Finals :cry:

I'd love to pop by and say g'day to the Xolo group as well - unfortauntely i can only make it for one day as i'd be saving just to get into the Ekka once as it is! :mad

Kit Kat not sure what day you are going but we will be there Friday as well, the group is on the Saturday

J