Ekka

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be going. I try and go several times, mainly for the dog show. I don't show, but I love watching them. Look forward to seeing other DOLers and their dogs. Should be easy to spot you, Miss Monster!

hahaha yeah just look for the biggest ridgie there and I wont be far away!

I actually had one DOLer recognise Monster the first year from his pics here.... I heard her say to her boyfriend "I think that's Monster" I turned around and looked at her and she said "ummm is that Bakari? Are you on DOL?" :rolleyes:

I decided to enter Thursday (Spare of the moment thing), think I am crazy as the only option for me is flying. We have of VIC Samoyed Speciality on Sunday the 8th and Samoyeds exhibited at the Royal on the 9th... I have never been to the Brisbane Royal, but I am sure it would be fun!

I'll be there on the 7th August. More going for experience for me and Abby. She's never shown indoors before with all that noise and amount of people. So it will be interesting to see how she goes!

My first royal as an exhibitor!

I'll be there on the 7th August. More going for experience for me and Abby. She's never shown indoors before with all that noise and amount of people. So it will be interesting to see how she goes!

My first royal as an exhibitor!

Kari actually shows better at the Ekka than anywhere else... Don't know if it's the indoors or what... And you know how much of an attention suck he is so loves the people..... Lets see if I can make it 3 years out of 3 that he rolls onto his back and falls asleep in the assembly area :thumbsup:

It is hidious but they are pulling down the dog pavillion after this years royal and hopefully the new one will be much better. We are in Sheltie day and Dane day. Cannot remember the dates off the top of my head. Will also be there for the Junior Handler State finals.

Yes that's what they said last year...remember. :thumbsup:

Okay I've entered. Do I now have to 'book' a bench or anything?

Nope. You'll be sitting with all the other Lappies. Your breed gets booked an aisle and you sit there. Where will you be staying? Welcome to stay at mine if you need too :thumbsup:

Are you bringing the Xolo's over to QLD for the EKKA???

Oh Oh when are they on?? I want to come say hello to them, I have been fascinated since they were first mentioned.

Just one Xolo, JSK & Ptolomy, I believe they are on Friday August 13th ( Friday the 13th lol) I have a great person who is showing them for me, but I just wanted to know what it was like over there, as in benching etc, noise etc . Oops I see Miss b has answered thank you so much. This outing is basically a get to show the xolo to others, we will be very hppy just to get around the ring, more a breed trip as so many have asked about the breed and a few new owners are up that way.

:)

Ohhh I am so going to go! I can not miss out on seeing one of your kids!!

I will be going. I try and go several times, mainly for the dog show. I don't show, but I love watching them. Look forward to seeing other DOLers and their dogs. Should be easy to spot you, Miss Monster!

I actually had one DOLer recognise Monster the first year from his pics here.... I heard her say to her boyfriend "I think that's Monster" I turned around and looked at her and she said "ummm is that Bakari? Are you on DOL?" :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :D hahah and look at us now Ren.... that was a couple years ago now.

Ooh cool MM! I may take you up on that actually, the person I usually stay with is no longer in a dog friendly rental.

No worries :(

I actually had one DOLer recognise Monster the first year from his pics here.... I heard her say to her boyfriend "I think that's Monster" I turned around and looked at her and she said "ummm is that Bakari? Are you on DOL?" :rofl:

:rofl: :D :) hahah and look at us now Ren.... that was a couple years ago now.

I was wondering if you would see that :(

Yep now look at us. Friends outside of DOL! :thumbsup:

Nope. You'll be sitting with all the other Lappies. Your breed gets booked an aisle and you sit there. Where will you be staying? Welcome to stay at mine if you need too :thumbsup:

Ooh great I hope we get booked a whole isle, the peace will be lovely!

Are you bringing the Xolo's over to QLD for the EKKA???

Oh Oh when are they on?? I want to come say hello to them, I have been fascinated since they were first mentioned.

Just one Xolo, JSK & Ptolomy, I believe they are on Friday August 13th ( Friday the 13th lol) I have a great person who is showing them for me, but I just wanted to know what it was like over there, as in benching etc, noise etc . Oops I see Miss b has answered thank you so much. This outing is basically a get to show the xolo to others, we will be very hppy just to get around the ring, more a breed trip as so many have asked about the breed and a few new owners are up that way.

:)

Ohhh I am so going to go! I can not miss out on seeing one of your kids!!

I actually had one DOLer recognise Monster the first year from his pics here.... I heard her say to her boyfriend "I think that's Monster" I turned around and looked at her and she said "ummm is that Bakari? Are you on DOL?" :thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :D hahah and look at us now Ren.... that was a couple years ago now.

MissBeridgeirent

It will be great to meet a few DOLers, I will only have Naca (the male) as the female I hope will be in whelp,

:(

Ooh great I hope we get booked a whole isle, the peace will be lovely!

You'll probably be slotted into an aisle with other rare breeds :rofl: