Funny Pics Of My Other Animals

I'm not too good at this uploading pics...give me a chance though...

Know these aren't doggie pics but these guys are my other family pets.The cat, Lily and PJ, the Lorikeit were raised together and hang out.This was ANZAC Day and my Dad after marching was taking a nap on my couch and Lily agreed with him about a nap.PJ wasn't happy to be left out and came storming in to cause trouble...all unbeknownst to Dad who was snoring away!

Untill the rough housing got so rough, they woke him up...he looks down actually saying what the hell!I got the giggles so bad I could hardly keep the camera steady..sorry for not editing but its late at night.It won't let me add all the pics at once so I'm trying to add more in the reply...bare with me....

post-34151-1275652931_thumb.jpg

post-34151-1275652983_thumb.jpg

You've had me in stitches here, they are so funny, there's Dad, sound asleep and those two very cute clowns are wrestling on him, and the look on his face when he wakes up like "what the hell??" too funny

The cat and bird are just amazing too, that they play together like that. You could take a video of that and send it into funniest home videos, I reckon you'd win the car for sure.

Edited by Kirislin

Yeah Lily is a Tonkinese, about 9 months old now.She is EXTREMELY friendly and I think thats why they get on so well.

She is constantly beside our side or on our lap and sleeps on either my or Emily's chest at night...I have always had cats and out of all the breeds I have owned she is just something else, I cannot recommend the breed enough.The Lorikeit on the otherhand thinks he rules the household and heaven help us if we dont cater for his every whim!The fact that he has it over the dogs aswell is hilarious.

The latest adventure is I've started giving Lily a t-bone to have a gnaw on once a week...PJ lines up with her and has a munch aswell...I'm presuming it wont hurt him but thats just bizzare!

Edited by chelle~aussie~dragon