" Dogs On Show" - Open Day At Erskine Park, N S W

Next time we need some DOL hats or badges. I didn't meet Riccick, although I was on the look out. I did meet The Ark, which was really nice. I am sure there were many Doler's who I didn't get to say hello to.

I was there with my OH we walked around for a while :)

found nothing to buy :D except a snag sandwich :eek:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indie and I had a great day yesterday. Was fantastic getting to met the beautiful boys Riddick and Tana and their mums. Riddick almost managed to get Indie boy to play with a strange dog, well done Riddick! Thankyou to all the wonderful people there for introducing your dogs to my girls. I had one very tired husky and 2very tired girls when I got home. Was beautiful! All 4kids and the dogs fell into comas for the rest of the evening /night, sweet peace and quiet lol. :rolleyes:

And he would have succeeded if he was off lead :love:

Next time we need some DOL hats or badges. I didn't meet Riccick, although I was on the look out. I did meet The Ark, which was really nice. I am sure there were many Doler's who I didn't get to say hello to.

Hi Whippetsmum :) It was great to meet you. I didn't know many people at all yesterday, but had a great day nonetheless! :) Good idea about the hats or badges, by the way. I am a member of a poultry forum, and was always a bit embarrassed to wear a chicken hat at outings - but I'll wear a dog one!