Introducing My Cute Mutt

Moselle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a maltese x teddy bear to me. Adorable!

I think this as well :whip::rofl: A seriously gorgeous puppy. In fact, I think she might give CW_EW's Charlie and Emmy a run for their money. :smashpc::laugh::(

Moselle, tops marks for giving that response to people who wanted to breed her. I was once offered $5k for my teeny weeny Maltese, but didn't know anything about byb or the dreadful numbers of dogs killed every years.

In the second photo, she looks as though she could have Golden Retriever and if that was the case, no wonder her poor mother had to have C-section and then desexed. The cross may become a little more obvious once she is older.

I think this as well :whip::rofl: A seriously gorgeous puppy. In fact, I think she might give CW_EW's Charlie and Emmy a run for their money. :smashpc::laugh::(

Moselle, tops marks for giving that response to people who wanted to breed her. I was once offered $5k for my teeny weeny Maltese, but didn't know anything about byb or the dreadful numbers of dogs killed every years.

In the second photo, she looks as though she could have Golden Retriever and if that was the case, no wonder her poor mother had to have C-section and then desexed. The cross may become a little more obvious once she is older.

:eek: :eek: What the?!?!!?

:rofl::):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seriously... Satin is seriously cute though... I love love her blue eyes!!

Guest RANDCMOORE31

I reckon based on the body shape, head shape and front legs - shih tzu - but based on the ears and some of the colouring - cavalier - so perhaps dad was a cavalier x shihtzu.

She is gorgeous though.

Oh I do love her for what she is, she has a beautiful temperament.

Is that a boxer I see on your avatar? AAAAAHHHH I had a boxer once and will have to have another in the very near

future. They are the best!

Yep that is Bomber the boxer in my avatar. He is quite a tad bigger than that now though, and i totally agree that they are the best. But i would say that wouldn't i! :thumbsup:

Satin really is very adorable. I bet she gets lots of interest when you are out and about with her. :)

awww thanks, Melbomb. Yes I do get lots of interest but the part that I find really annoying is people suggesting I should breed her; maybe the key to end all that is to put a placard on her saying that she has been fixed :rofl: but then I would probably be asked as to why I would have chosen to do that :rofl: .

Ah, you are right, boxers are the best therefore you have every right to say that! You wouldn't have Bomber if you didnt think the world of Boxers :laugh: .

Would you post a photo of him on this thread, pleaaaaaase.

I think this as well :):laugh: A seriously gorgeous puppy. In fact, I think she might give CW_EW's Charlie and Emmy a run for their money. :thumbsup::rofl::rofl:

I will have to practice biting my tongue in the privacy of my own home so therefore when I take her out on walks it will become 2nd nature otherwise I am going to be giving someone a piece of my mind, there's only so much nonsense that even I can take and I pride myself on having lots of patience.

Golden Retriever? :p I have never heard of GR possessing blue eyes.

I reckon based on the body shape, head shape and front legs - shih tzu - but based on the ears and some of the colouring - cavalier - so perhaps dad was a cavalier x shihtzu.

She is gorgeous though.

Yes I agree that she does have a similar body shape of a shih tzu but once again, shih tzus don't possess blue eyes. This pup doesn't have the typical undershot bite of a shih tzu either and apparently whatever shih tzus are bred to tend to produce pups with an underbite.

Moselle that is one seriously cute little munchkin! I would go with Maltese x Cavalier myself - or with all the DDs around these days she might be crossed with a Cavvie X???

I have to say, she reminds me of my Toller Kodiak when she was a puppy, the markings are sort of similar as but the colour is a bit off. What do you think?

post-27922-1275639272_thumb.jpg

Wow she is seriously cute!! She looks so much like my guys as pups. Maybe dad was a roaming oodle?

I have my eyes peeled for a blue eyed dog around the area :thumbsup: Surely there can't be too many :rofl:

Moselle that is one seriously cute little munchkin! I would go with Maltese x Cavalier myself - or with all the DDs around these days she might be crossed with a Cavvie X???

I have to say, she reminds me of my Toller Kodiak when she was a puppy, the markings are sort of similar as but the colour is a bit off. What do you think?

post-27922-1275639272_thumb.jpg

How cute is Kodiak! Seriously adorable! They do look similar only that Satin has a shorter muzzle and is fluffier all over, beard and all. Gotta love that girl of yours. :thumbsup:

a brown border collie maybe :thumbsup:

I thought maybe border collie too. Very Cute :rofl:

I suppose anything is possible in the xbreed world but if her sire was border collie wouldn't she have slightly longer legs? :rofl:

9 pups for a tiny maltese ? Did I read it right ? Didn't think it possible.

Guess it would have to be a big dog that got her somehow. A small bred would have produced 4 to 6 pups.

Border collie or heeler x maybe.

Whatever she is very cute & pretty.

She is very very cute...

I reckon shih tzu....but it will probably be easier to tell when she gets her dog body. I am not sure about the undershot thing someone mentioned earlier though...I have a shih tzu mix (with foxy) and she has a long narrow snout (suprise somewhat similar to a foxy's lol).

How big is she (weights height etc)?

I am not in expert in dog matings or anything but wouldn't something as big as a border collie internally injure a tiny dog like a maltese? We have a lab sized dog (who is entire) and then our wee mix and I made sure I got her speyed before she went in heat coz I was so worried our big boy would get to her and rip her in half LOL - was I just being stupid? I mean, I have seen his "bits" all out and swollen and it is huge - surely it wouldnt fit in a tiny dog.

Sorry - I have just filthed up the thread lol