Snugglesafe

After reading about the snugglesafe disc and how many people use them for themselves as much as for their dogs I wish I had invested in one of them instead of my recent purchase of a heated throw rug :)

Anyway, when funds allow I want to get one so that on the rare occasion I leave our dog outside of an evening I can put one in his crate and keep him extra warm (he usually pulls his bedding out so hoping the snuggle safe would make it more warm and inviting for him).

I've done a bit of a google search and there is some variation in prices so was wondering where most people have got them from and what the cheapest price someone managed to find?

The cheapest one i found was ? www.petfood 247.com.au And their postage was the cheapest.

But I have never used them before, so haven't bought one yet.

I enquired at the pet shop yesterday and they were selling them for $90.00 :(

On the other thread someone mentioned that they bought theirs from Qld for $45, I have sent a pm to see if I could find out exactly where, but haven't heard back yet. $10 postage seems to be the price from most of the online places.

On the other thread someone mentioned that they bought theirs from Qld for $45, I have sent a pm to see if I could find out exactly where, but haven't heard back yet. $10 postage seems to be the price from most of the online places.

$45 sounds like a great price even adding $10. Let us know if you find out where they got it from.

I paid about $65 for mine at the time. It is hard, hard as a rock, so it makes a big noise when it falls out of the bed. :( I only use it for myself now, while sitting at the computer of an evening. I also have another disc thing, exactly the same as the pet snuggle pad thing, but it is soft rubber with liquid inside.... I am in love with it. I put it on my lower back, tie it around my waist and get on with my daily duties. I bought it from a chemist for $25 and when I tried to get more, they told me that they are no longer making them. :rofl: It's lasted 2 yrs so far, and I won't look forward to when it dies. The snuggle pad doesn't mould to my body the same way.

I love heat packs... they are the best.... I'm sure you'll end up using the dog one for yourself most of the time.

I think there was a thread about problems/concerns about petfood247. Perhaps, do a search before you order from them.

Di

Edited by Di*

I found this

still looking for more places though, I could be tempted to buy another.

This one on ebay but there's $10 postage as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SNUGGLESAFE-MICROWA...=item53e14beff1

I think there was a thread about problems/concerns about petfood247. Perhaps, do a search before you order from them.

Di

Can you please delete your quote and I will remove the original reference, thankyou for the warning.

• 3 weeks later...