Ready To Welcome A Puppy Into The Home Too!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an excelent dog wrangler!!! Honest- I am necessary for all Niks serious Doggie shoots!!

Hmm... It's true.

Okay - car is full! No more! :thumbsup:

*thinks they won't notice her tying herself to the top of the car super sneaky-like...*

Edited by lovemesideways

I am an excelent dog wrangler!!! Honest- I am necessary for all Niks serious Doggie shoots!!

Hmm... It's true.

Okay - car is full! No more! :thumbsup:

*thinks they won't notice her tying herself to the top of the car super sneaky-like...*

:confused:

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while but to shy to post :laugh: but just have to join in the conversation...

All the puppies are so adorable and I've taken liberty to steal and save one of Kivi's baby photo, thanks corvus :D

I would love to join the spitz meet though I'm dogless at the moment! Too bad you are all in NSW =( tell me if there will be one in VIC pleaseee :rofl:

Edited by spitzbaby

There's heaps of DOLers in Vic!! you should join them!!

ON another note.... i wonder if any of those who are taking paul and tracy's puppies are dolers..

if so i'd like to propose an experiment... like...

train your keeshond to enjoy cuddles

hahahaha

All the puppies are so adorable and I've taken liberty to steal and save one of Kivi's baby photo, thanks corvus :laugh:

Anytime. :laugh:

Come jump on the spitz thread in the breeds sub-forum if you haven't already. ;)

Its a hard choice Lyn!

Although I like the look of the Lappie, for me, being a show person, they have a long way to come before I'd want one. And they are probably a bit too active for me. The Kees fit me well.

Hey guess what, Brie is coming into season!