Studs

Darkrai

Im looking at doing a litter later this year, but I don't like the heads...

i know a dog doesn't run on it head, everything below the head i like very much, both have traits i like and love, but again the head...

I dunno what answers im looking for just thinking out a loud...

Think i need to see them again to check the out again... *sigh* sydney :laugh:

:thumbsup: I have done my research Aziah and dwindled it down to 2 with a possible 3 in reserve (except one is o/s :mad )... I know the background of both dogs seen other offspring from both their sire and seen the extended siblings etc...

Yeah afghans, im very picky and i don't know if im being very picky with these to dogs, from what remember one dog has a fine head, but the line also has houndly heads behind too, the other i think has pink haws, but cannot remember if he does or not hence on wanting to see them again... but he also has a very nice head, well to me he does, although pink haws are frowned apon they aren't a fault... Both these dogs I can line breed back to my bitch...

The other 3 are straight up out-crosses...

Yes, its not easy deciding which dog to use with all of the factors that must be considered.

How good is your bitch's head?

Is the stud strongly line-bred/in-bred? Or for that matter is your bitch?

Good luck picking!

my bitches parents are half siblings same Dam...

The sire of the one im favouring, his sire is litter sibling to my girls dam...

Both dogs have a well built pedigree breeding, both lines and dogs would compliment my girl very well, which makes it harder lol