Kennels In Adelaide?

westiemum

GSD fan can you give me website address of the Pet sitter service you have mentioned. Do they do longer term care....I am looking for someone to have my pup for 3 weeks at the end of the year and don't really want to put him in a Kennel.

GSD fan can you give me website address of the Pet sitter service you have mentioned. Do they do longer term care....I am looking for someone to have my pup for 3 weeks at the end of the year and don't really want to put him in a Kennel.

Yeh sure. Here it is

www.petsitaus.com.au

We can offer any length of care you require. Just let Kerry know what your requirements are and she can match you to the right person. Good luck!

Edited by GSD FAN

Yeh sure. Here it is

www.petsitaus.com.au

We can offer any length of care you require. Just let Kerry know what your requirements are and she can match you to the right person. Good luck!

thank you!

going to have a look at site now.

ETA...have emailed Kerry. Thanks GSD FAN

Edited by fiveplusone