Small Droplet Series

iltby

The fifth one (Autumn scene) would make a good stock image. Have you thought about that, ILTBY? A few months ago I was searching for a stock image to use that had a droplet and a green background for our environmental campaign at work. I chose a few from a stock site and sent them to a few people for their vote and the one they all agreed on was a droplet of water on a leaf with a lovely out of focus green background.

Edited by Ripley

Here's a few droplet shots taken with the 60mm. No where near as good as iltby's as I am still learning to use the lens and the lighting was shoddy. I ducked out and took a few while the sun was out and it wasn't raining [all of about 5 minutes!].

IMG_1613small.jpg

IMG_1612small.jpg

IMG_1582small.jpg

These two I Photoshopped quite a bit, playing with the colours, selective brightness and selective saturation

IMG_1597small.jpg

IMG_1595small.jpg

Edited by Ravyk

They're brilliant Rach, give yourself more credit. I really love that third one. The quality of the 60mm looks great from what I can tell.

Lynda, I'm not too keen on stock images to be honest. If someone came to me asking to use one that'd be fine, but I don't think I'd like having my images used in photo manips and stuff :)

ETA: Thanks Perseph, thanks Mala :laugh:

Edited by iltbyâ„¢