Rockhampton Show 9th June

FranVT

Going to have some show training this arvo :) Big thanks to conztruct for helping me with that!

Does anyone know what the order is on Wednesday? Will I have to be there super early? Also is there any way to find out if there are other lappies before the day? Haha :rofl:

Hi Fran,

Training was fun :cheer: - hope you enjoyed it.

Order of judging is 1 thru to 7 in numerical order :cheer:. It's not really possible to find out how many entries or if there are others in your breed entered.....it's a suprise :cheer:

You shouldn't have to be there super early.

Going to have some show training this arvo :) Big thanks to conztruct for helping me with that!

Does anyone know what the order is on Wednesday? Will I have to be there super early? Also is there any way to find out if there are other lappies before the day? Haha :)

Hi Fran,

Training was fun :) - hope you enjoyed it.

Order of judging is 1 thru to 7 in numerical order :). It's not really possible to find out how many entries or if there are others in your breed entered.....it's a suprise :p

You shouldn't have to be there super early.

Thanks heaps Craig it was so great, what an amazing handler he was! :rofl:

Good luck Fran!

The stand should be ok, with more practice. Each puppy will have some 'issue' - and at any given time! When they are puppies you just have to grit your teeth and keep going!

Yep she is really coming along, what I needed were techniques to practice with! And now I have them so I am working on it.

Cynna is having her bath at lunchtime today to get ready for the show - it'd be way too mean of me to bath her this arvo or in the morning (too cold). Even during the day today I'd say it's a fair bet that she won't be too impressed - lol.

When I woke up she had had a vomit on the floor in my room, and she was a bit lethargic. I suspect she ate some of mum's dogs' food despite our best efforts to keep her away from it (it's just canned stuff and it doesn't agree with her little belly we've learned this in the past). She's 100% fine now. I just didn't want to run the risk of taking a sick, tired puppy to a show and have her a) infect other dogs if it was infectious and b) vomit in the ring :o