Not Happy.. Charlie Is Now Bald

W Sibs

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good clip though...........

;) I can't fault it either

So, I'm getting use of my little boy's look now. Last night, I got an old t-shirt and quickly sew something up for him to keep him warm during the night... very bad job, but it did the job (as it didn't fall apart and didn't stop any blood circulations). He is wearing it all day today too ;)

Shopping is fun!! But, wow.. some prices on these clothes!! :rofl:

I can highly recommend the pj link you were given - got a pair for each of my beagles :rofl:

I knwo its not what you asked for, but Charlie looks lovely :rofl:

Yeah.. I've looked.

I left Charlie's measurement at home, but I'm going to get him one (or two) ;) :rofl:

But, i also bought him the cutest jumper, a new rain coat, and some some hoodie shirts ;)

Edited by CW EW

Hi CW, I think Charlie still looks great. Do you have him regularly clipped, his coat doesn't look like it even needs to be clipped?? (What is Charlie crossed with? he looks very Cavvy?) Just a little tidy up. It can be devestating when you don't get what you asked for, My oldest first hair cut was attrocious I ;) when I went to pick him up!! I now do all my lot myself and they had a recent haircut and they are all 8mm long on thier bodies. They all have a better wardrobe than me!! I clip my lot regularly regardless of the weather as they all sleep inside and can wear a jacket if it is cold.

Kyla that Yapwear stuff is awesome. I also like the DGG stuff that they sell in kmart and big W, the hoodies are cute and warm, they are polar fleece. Great if you want tummy coverage. Weatherbeeta stuff is good too. Also try ebay for doggy clothes, some great bargains to be had there!!

Hope we get to see charlie in his new gear!

Hi CW, I think Charlie still looks great. Do you have him regularly clipped, his coat doesn't look like it even needs to be clipped?? (What is Charlie crossed with? he looks very Cavvy?) Just a little tidy up. It can be devestating when you don't get what you asked for, My oldest first hair cut was attrocious I ;) when I went to pick him up!! I now do all my lot myself and they had a recent haircut and they are all 8mm long on thier bodies. They all have a better wardrobe than me!! I clip my lot regularly regardless of the weather as they all sleep inside and can wear a jacket if it is cold.

Kyla that Yapwear stuff is awesome. I also like the DGG stuff that they sell in kmart and big W, the hoodies are cute and warm, they are polar fleece. Great if you want tummy coverage. Weatherbeeta stuff is good too. Also try ebay for doggy clothes, some great bargains to be had there!!

Hope we get to see charlie in his new gear!

No, he doesn't regularly get clipped. Only thing that I try to do is keep his chest, belly, tail, butt legs and paws trimmed.. but I do a bad job at it and I thought I would treat him to the groomers (i was actually thinking about giving Ruthless a call and try to get a photo session with her! but, now, that's gotta wait). But his head, ears and top of his body i leave that alone. He isn't long hair like most fluffy does are.

I will try to get photos with him in his new gear... but he HATES the camera. He sees me holding it, he will walk away or give me evils and turn his head away (and often ignore me). Not even his favorite treats will get him to look into the camera.

Charlie with red jumper

4644074503_0120e1c0f2.jpg

sorry bad photo.. it was taken from my mobile phone.

i had to bribe him with a bit of my Gummy Bear for this shot.. I'm shocked he stood still for it!

Edited by CW EW

I got Oscar clipped twice over summer. Last year he was still a pup so didn't need it done but this summer he just got way too hot.

He loved having his little coat off. I keep his ears fluffy but get the underside clipped and I keep his tail fluffy.

I wont get him clipped again until november as he needs his coat in winter because when I'm not home he is outside, but they do look gorgeous with a clipped coat.

I think Charlie looks gorgeous with his coat clipped.. :rofl:

I have to admit that he seems happier clipped and he moves around a lot more... it's as though a lot of weight is off him.

I'm getting use of his look... he looks so much like a puppy now. But, Emmy looks bigger than him right now too!

I'm waiting for people to say that I'm starving him because he is soooo slim!! (but, I assure you that he is very healthy and is at ideal weight for him!)

Edited by CW EW

I prefer his look clipped.

FWIW, I have mini schnauzers and they're clipped, including over winter. They have coats and jumpers but they hate them. Lucy gives me "don't murder me" eyes and Fergus does a funny walk whenever he has his jumper off (he's trying to pull it off). So now they are sans coats and they seem just fine. If they are cold they get on my bed and next in teh doona.

I prefer his look clipped.

FWIW, I have mini schnauzers and they're clipped, including over winter. They have coats and jumpers but they hate them. Lucy gives me "don't murder me" eyes and Fergus does a funny walk whenever he has his jumper off (he's trying to pull it off). So now they are sans coats and they seem just fine. If they are cold they get on my bed and next in teh doona.

Oh no. Charlie is very cool and easy... he lets me do anything to him and just takes it. He doesn't mind wearing his coats or jumpers, as long as he can go to the toilet and move around, then he doesn't care.

Miss Emmy... she throws a tantrum when I put a coat on her. She literally throws herself on the floor and wriggling around like a fish out of water, and try to get the coat off her... at the same time, all vocal about it saying how much she hates it. It takes her 5 seconds to get out of any coat or jumper I put on her.