Looking For A Retired Adult Papillon

nickojoy

I am looking for a retired adult papillon for my friends parents who live on a large block in the Sale Area. Desexed Female prefered for a loving companion.

What sort of price do retired adults get sold for from breeders?

What is the average age that breeders class as retired?

In the mature dog ads in the breed section.

KOOLENA

Ph : 0356682547

Email : [email protected]

Web : http://[email protected]

I have available 3 older dogs Male/females needing a forever home Suitable for older people that are needing a great companion & something to cuddle and loved unconditionally

All enquiries are welcome by email [email protected] or Ph 0356682547

I would strongly advise you to get the family to contact the breeder themselves. Most breeders don't like dealing with intermediaries and want to talk to the prospective new home themselves.

KOOLENA

I have available 3 older dogs Male/females needing a forever home Suitable for older people that are needing a great companion & something to cuddle and loved unconditionally

I would strongly advise you to get the family to contact the breeder themselves. Most breeders don't like dealing with intermediaries and want to talk to the prospective new home themselves.

The family will be contacting the breeder directly, just doing the leg work and getting names. I have already got Helens details written down for them.

I got a 5 year old retired bitch once, I looked at the websites (on this forum in the breed pages) and found the ones I liked the looks of and just asked if they had or knew of any older dogs for sale.

So she will have another 10 years of life left in her?

KOOLENA

Helen only has males.

Well, that was about 5 years ago now and she's still going strong. She had a lot of anxiety issues though and never settled into my busy lifestyle so I sent her off to live with a lovely lady out of town. She's happy there, although still a little neurotic apparently :thumbsup: I have a boy now though who is staying with me while I get some experience showing him and he is amazing, so friendly, settled into my lifestyle so easily - Even with my energetic and over loving toddler. My suggestion would be to get a dog on trial and see how it works out for a week or two before committing to anything, particularly with adult dogs they don't always fit into a lifestyle, and especially if they aren't used to anything but being kenneled.

They are a retired couple so home nearly every day of the year. And plus they wanted a Papillon as they are still small, but nice looking and easier to travel with in the car than a cat!