Moving To Adelaide.

luffy4688

Dogcity is run by a lovely young couple who used to board their GSD at the kennels I work at. One of the girls I used to work with now works there full time and she's amazing with animals.

I get my dog food from Fido's Funhouse - Jo is always willing to chat and has been fantastic helping me work through Earls possible food sensitivities :thumbsup:

I am out North so can't help with vets etc. but would love to see you at the DOL meets :laugh:

I get my dog food from Fido's Funhouse - Jo is always willing to chat and has been fantastic helping me work through Earls possible food sensitivities :thumbsup:

I am out North so can't help with vets etc. but would love to see you at the DOL meets :laugh:

Kiesha09

I don't personally know anything about The Dog House, except that it's near Hahndorf. It's where my uncle boards his Bedlington Terriers when he's away. And they come back healthy and don't get upset when he goes back there with them. It is in the Adelaide Hills - which is an area I'd avoid for summer - given the bush fire risk.

Similar for Top Spot in Mylor - I've heard good things from people who have boarded their dalmations there.

Theres a place on south road, near Willunga that belongs to a friend of a friend... dunno what it's called, I just have a phone number. They'd probably be safe in fire season.

And I've heard mixed things - mostly good and some bad (dogs coming home with kennel cough), about the RSPCA at Lonsdale - they'd probably be safe in fire season.

Which ever place I'd chose I'd want to visit it ahead of time and maybe board dog overnight and see how she feels about it. If they let her play with other dogs, that would be great, so long as it was reasonably supervised - ie no nasty fighting. My dog is quite the groveller so isn't usually a fight starter but does get freaked if another dog "plays" too hard.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Seems like I've got everything I needed. It's a relief because I'll be without internet access for a bit while we get everything set up and I wanted to get all the contacts and addresses for everything just in case.

Would love to meet up on the DOLer meet ups soon after we've settled down. :thumbsup: I bet Bailey can't wait to make new friends. :laugh: