Gardners Falls

OMD²

Great shots, look slike a very pretty place. How did you get those waterfall shots? Was it on auto or did you manually go for a longer exposure and how did you do that?

I saw these on Facebook. Lovely! How long has your hair been that colour though? I thought it was lighter?

That is my natural hair colour. I've been lazy and haven't been getting my usual blonde in. I miss my blonde hair though, so I might book in this week.

Great shots, look slike a very pretty place. How did you get those waterfall shots? Was it on auto or did you manually go for a longer exposure and how did you do that?

It is on manual settings.. We had to fiddle with the exposure, lighting, and a few other things. I will get back to you with all the info as I don't have it near me right now.

Great shots, looks like you are both enjoying the camera!! The waterfall shots are great.

Thank you :laugh:

We both love just sitting next to each other pressing buttons hehehehe. We spent all day working stuff out, taking a picture, looking at it and going OHHH that's what that does :laugh: