Introducing Myself And My Kelpies

jazzygirl

I have been on the kelpie thread ILK, taken me 2 days to get through it, but boy, worth every minute :thumbsup:

Hi percyk and thankyou very much, this is a very exciting time for us at Rajaro Kelpies (pending) with our first litter :( We have 5 acres and we keep the dogs active although they are not working dogs, they have great öff switches" too, lol. Soccer balls and quad bikes do the trick and in the future we are looking forward to getting into agility. Kelpies are so versatile and yes, if you have the room, they are the BEST dog, although I may be bias :eek:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there jazzygirl!! I am new here as well, but welcome to DOL! This place is very welcoming so far.

Awww! GREAT pics! Your kelpies are stunning. :( Make sure you keep us posted with pics of the pups as they grow! :thumbsup:

I love kelpies as well, they are so smart. :eek:

Kelpies are so versatile and yes, if you have the room, they are the BEST dog, although I may be bias :cheer:

Hi Jazzigirl - beautiful dogs!! No! You are not biased - Kelpies pretty much are the BEST dogs!! :D

Just dont let my ridgy hear me say that :) :)

Rat

LOL LDR :D I will be sure to put some more up tomorrow. I have been working on my webpage, I would appreciate some feedback if you guys would like to take a look, because this is all very new to me. www.rajaro-kelpies.webs.com

I am hoping I am on the right track, I need to get some better photos of my dogs and I am hoping for fine weather to do this over the weekend. My chances down here in Tassie, well, who knows :rofl: :rofl:

Oh and I just realised, I don't have a pic of the pups Sire up here :rofl: So here he is, S/BRED Bullet Rajaro :rofl: Bullet is now owned by Adrian Carpenter and is enjoying working sheep :D

EDT to add Bullets reg name.

Bullet9monthsold031.jpg

SamsCar002-1.jpg

Edited by jazzygirl

Hi Jazzygirl!!

Welcome to DOL!! I used to live at Allen's Rivulet!! There used to be great riding and it has a lovely community!! I think with the sale of some of the bush blocks up Maudsley's Rd, access for riding and walking dogs diminished rapidly. I now live at Summerleas Rd.

I love your big red pup! He is just lovely!! Do you know that there are herding workshops at Penna from time to time??? PM me if you are interested.

Nice to have another Taswegian on DOL!!!

Cheerio :rofl:

Cairo1

Hi Cario1 :rofl: Wow small world hey. Yep gorgeous riding tracks around here. You can still go up Maudsleys road and ride / walk to the back of Nierrina Road in margate, it is just stunning and I used to train for Endurance on those tracks along with the great ride over Kaoota road and down to woodstock :rofl:

FANTASTIC, I shall pm you now :D

Hi Jazzygirl!!

Welcome to DOL!! I used to live at Allen's Rivulet!!

Cairo1

I was just thinking what a small world it was - I have a close friend who now lives in Allen's Rivulet, and it's one of the few places in Tas I've visited - and then I saw your post too Cairo. Not a big place to have so many connections :rofl:

Edited by Diva

:) Taken today at 15 days old 4 females then 5 males

Rajaro Azure

th_RajaroAzure.jpg

Rajaro Inca

th_RajaroInca.jpg

Rajaro Indie (Our runt)

th_RajaroIndie.jpg

Rajaro Topaz

th_RajaroTopaz.jpg

Rajaro Jasper

th_RajaroJasper.jpg