Perth Dog Ownership Information Needed

Hey Tanya, Welcome! Not doggy related but where in the North East are you from? Im from Aberdeenshire, moved over to Sydney in 2005, deffinatly a very different doggy lifestyle here. Miss having 7miles of beach all to myself and my dogs anytime of day, getting used to it but feel sorry for my dogs not being able to have much offlead runs. Like previous posers, dog parks are so so, great if you can find a quiet time to go but there are quite a few idiots that go there and spoil the place. I only take my dogs at 5am or on rainy days so hopefully no one else is there,had/seen to many incidents with DA(dog aggressive) dogs that supposedly"love other dogs and have never done this before" pfffft whatever.

J

Hi and small world :p I live Aberdeenshire too, north of Ellon :rofl: I'm not a native though, just lived here for 4 years :rofl:

Yup the dogs are gonna miss this - our 'local' beach, always deserted :laugh: They're going to have to get used to sharing beaches and forests now :p

P26-09-09_1227.jpg

P26-09-09_122801.jpg

Oh that is soooooo mean posting pictures of the beach!!!!! cruden bay or balmedie beach? lol where are you living? Im from Fraserburgh and Ellon!!! Used to work at the Ellon Meadows sports club. ps chances of you bringing over some Butteries/Morning rolls with ya ? :D :D pretty please!!!!lol

I live in the middle of nowhere but Stuartfield is probably the closest village to us :thumbsup: The beach is actually Scotstown nr St Fergus, usually totally empty even in the height of summer :rofl:

ps chances of you bringing over some Butteries/Morning rolls with ya ? :laugh::) pretty please!!!!lol

LOL, I'd get done for trying to smuggle dangerous good in I think, especially with Butteries :laugh:

I live in the middle of nowhere but Stuartfield is probably the closest village to us :cry: The beach is actually Scotstown nr St Fergus, usually totally empty even in the height of summer ;)
ps chances of you bringing over some Butteries/Morning rolls with ya ? :thumbsup::laugh: pretty please!!!!lol

LOL, I'd get done for trying to smuggle dangerous good in I think, especially with Butteries :eek:

lol mmmmmmmmmm just dreaming of a butterie with mashed banana,topped with a teaspoon of sugar! or a butterie toasted then covered in melting butter and golden syrup...mmmmmm haha I did say pretty please. Believe it or not they actually let my mum bring in a dozen Butteries last time she visited us lol.She did declare it though,pretty sure they laughed and were disgusted at the same time when told the ingrediants lol,deffinatly dangerous goods . I know stuartfield, brothers friends live there. Beautiful beach, never been to that one though,driven past but think the weather put me off getting out of the car. Sorry for going so off topic guys, just reminiscing. I Had to leave my beautiful boy with my family, was too old to make the move and Tyke (papillon) had grown into my dads constent companion,couldnt seperate them. Hope your two go well with the flight and change in climate, hope your crestie has lots of snuggly jumpers waiting for him when he arrives, so cold right now. You'll need to post more piccys I think lol.

Golden Rules- how are you aquainted with the magical Butterie? mmmm love the link, think I'll have to go TRY and make some. Thanks GR

Golden Rules- how are you aquainted with the magical Butterie? mmmm love the link, think I'll have to go TRY and make some. Thanks GR

I lived at Balmoral for short time many years ago and we spent a fair bit of time in Aberdeen and surrounds :thumbsup: