I Need A Little Info....

Beth.

Hi Everyone,

I'm really really wanting to get into photography - I LOVE taking photos, but just have a little digital camera, so I'm wanting an upgrade, but because I know NOTHING about photography/cameras I need some help!!

What type of cameras should I be looking at?? It's just something I want to do for fun - i'm at uni so it's hopefully going to be brithday/christmas presents combined from mum, dad, brother and sister (i'm yet to discuss this with them though :thumbsup::thumbsup: ), but yeah, if anyone has any suggestions/brands/types that I could start researching so I have a little list to show them that would be awesome!!! I would love to get a good camera that I can continue to add new lens and things to it... and eventually go to some courses would be great as well :thumbsup:

I'm keen on doing lots of animal photos - especially of my girl, but also just scenery etc etc....

Thanks heaps for your time and help!!!!!!!!

Hey LuvLottie,

Once you start you will realise how addictive it can be!

Do you have a price range in mind? I dont know a lot about other cameras so dolers will probably be able to offer more advice but price would be a good place to start.

I have a Canon as do a lot of dolers. I would say that and Nikon are the 2 most popular.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Edited by becandcharch