Keeping The Candles Lit For Jed

Oh FFS

I thought you guys were lighting REAL Candles, I wondered how you kept lighting them all the time, after 4 candles I gva eup on the real ones!

I am blonde ! :thumbsup:

To be honest, I haven't lit a real one; I just keep returning to the website for the virtual one.

Having had my own fire a couple of days after Jed's in which no real damage done, (but I have already paid out nearly $7,500 - hopefully the insurance company will be as fast at paying bills as I am - replacing metres, etc) the idea of even a little candle burning is too scary for words. :hug::):(

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=195996

Edited by Mother Moocher

Oh FFS

I thought you guys were lighting REAL Candles, I wondered how you kept lighting them all the time, after 4 candles I gva eup on the real ones!

I am blonde ! :thumbsup:

To be honest, I haven't lit a real one; I just keep returning to the website for the virtual one.

Having had my own fire a couple of days after Jed's in which no real damage done, (but I have already paid out nearly $7,500 - hopefully the insurance company will be as fast at paying bills as I am - replacing metres, etc) the idea of even a little candle burning is too scary for words. :hug::):(

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=195996

I am sorry to hear Mother Moocher, I am glad you are ok and my thoughts are with you as well as Jed and her family

xox

I can't figure out how to light a candle? :thumbsup:

You just need to click on an unlit candle and follow the instructions.

:thumbsup:

What unlit candle where??

I've been clicking on candles but nothing happens (except maybe for some pictures that then come up as enlargements :thumbsup:)

I can't figure out how to light a candle? :thumbsup:

You just need to click on an unlit candle and follow the instructions.

:thumbsup:

What unlit candle where??

I've been clicking on candles but nothing happens (except maybe for some pictures that then come up as enlargements :thumbsup:)

When you are on the website, you will see lit candles and also candles where the wick hasn't been lit. The lit candles are all different lengths (heights) because they "burn" down for 48 hours, but the unlit candles are all full height.

Click on the wick of an unlit candle and follow the steps. If there aren't any unlit candles on the first page, just go to the bottom of the page and click on Next. This will take you to the next page where there are sure to be some unlit candles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...