Omg I Did It!

Bellatrix

....I bought my new toy!!

My first L series lens that ive been wanting ever since I hired it a couple of months ago.... the Canon 24-70mm 2.8L :rofl:

Lets just say this is my Christmas present to myself for the next 10 years! :)

Next will be the 5D MkII but not for a little while now! Just had to buy this baby!!

ETA - Im so glad the L series lenses come with a lens hood and lens bag. Im scared to take it out the box in case I break it :rofl:

post-24660-1274424359_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bellatrix

wow, congratulations. I hadn't thought about this lens much until some here started tallking about it and then I thought it would cover the range I dont have, I've got a 50 and 100 prime but the only zoom I use covers 70-200 and that lens of yours would fill the gap nicely.

Have you actually started using it yet? Better post some piccies real soon. For my sake I hope you really hate it.

Congratulations...now tell me why I would want this lens......I might have to alter my Christmas wish list. I have been saving for a macro......but I can be convinced otherwise LOL

Have fun Bellatrix

Love to hear what you think of the lens. I love prime lenses and want the 24mm prime lens, but this one is very tempting simply because it will mean less changing of lenses

Nice one... when are we going out on a trip to show off our new toys?

Soon :thumbsup:

OK, so we've seen a pic of the lens, now how about some pics FROM the lens. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Its been raining here in Adelaide so not nice days to venture out... Will get to it as soon as its a nicer day :cheer:

• 4 months later...