Dont You Hate It

Nekhbet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one chunky dobe!!

I know of a dog who isn't for sale that i keep being tempted to sneak her home with me...but i at least get to see her on a regular basis at work :laugh: For a very girly GSD she's got a boofer head on her :shrug: I'll have to try and get some pics :rofl:

Edited by KitKat

Yes. I totally had a Rivroc Canaan Dog pegged as my next dog before Finnish Lapphunds and Leonbergers. LOVED those black and white CDs. But the breeder moved away just 6 months before I was ready for another dog. :laugh: She was the only CD breeder in Oz.

Before Erik I badly wanted an Akita called Halo. But he just wasn't gonna fit in our car! That car got written off 6 months later and he would fit in the new one. :shrug: But we have Erik, now. We love the E, and realistically he fits in the house a lot better than a large male Akita ever would have.

when you see a dog for sale that you REALLY want and you cant have it :laugh:

off to have a sooky sooky la la

Cavali-sit.jpg

http://www.cobrakennel.com/

anyone going to europe wanna fly him back for me ... call it an early xmas present :shrug:

PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!

who else has eye candy!

that dog has an enormous chest! to my untrained eye it makes his legs look stumpy.

that dog has an enormous chest! to my untrained eye it makes his legs look stumpy.

Agreed, he looks really out of proportion to me :laugh:

EDS: Just saw the photo of him standing... beautiful boy!!!!!!! He's so solid!!!!

Edited by Beth86

on many of occasions, it's happening to me at the mo' :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

But so they say " good things come to those who wait" :rofl::o ;), now as I have no patience wat so eva I guess I'll b waiting a very long time :laugh::shrug::rofl:

Edited by moko81

he's in serbia, won multiple titles HD-0, ED-0 7 x CAC, CACIB, 4 x BOB

JulesP a friend of mine has a blue and white border male puppy for sale :laugh: with blue eyes at the mo they're GORGEOUS!

Edited by Nekhbet