Looking For Saffron Breeder Help Needed.

stef_83

I have tried contacted the breeder by her mobile number to find out either saffton's pedigree name or the breeders prefix but the number is no longer connected any other ideas?

is there maybe anybody that knows of a rotti breeder in western suburbs that had a litter born around this time last year? i can give more direct info in a pm.

are you sure the breeder was even registered? If you have the breeders name and contact you can try DogsVic but dont hold your breath with them. I tried to get my bitches papers and they were no help at all.

are you sure the breeder was even registered? If you have the breeders name and contact you can try DogsVic but dont hold your breath with them. I tried to get my bitches papers and they were no help at all.

Rottie Club of Vic might be another avenue to try.

Rottie Club of Vic might be another avenue to try.

dogs vic said to try rotti club but i cant get thru to anyone there yet. i only know the breeders first name and where she lives etc she offered me papers but it was before i knew better so instead of paying heaps extra for papers i didnt get them.

I'm pretty srue it is against the "rules" to supply dogs without papers if you're a registered breeder. Any way, they sound dodgy!

im not sure how it works like i said this was before i knew about dol and puppy farms etc. but this "breeder" said i could have papers but i wasnt intrested in breeding so didnt get them.

Vic dogs won't give out the breeders details due to privacy, best try is the Rotty club either leave a message or email them, if you can find another rotty breeder in that area maybe they might know your breeder or know of her.

I FOUND HER :laugh:

she is going to get back in contact with me regarding obtaining saffrons papers and she will let me know saffron pedigree name she cant remember off the top of her head. so fingers crossed she didnt just spin me a line

Vic dogs won't give out the breeders details due to privacy, best try is the Rotty club either leave a message or email them, if you can find another rotty breeder in that area maybe they might know your breeder or know of her.

she is going to get back in contact with me regarding obtaining saffrons papers and she will let me know saffron pedigree name she cant remember off the top of her head. so fingers crossed she didnt just spin me a line

I'm so glad to hear that :o(-:

I'm so glad to hear that :o(-:

was very excited until i called dogs vic with breeders name and there isnt any breeder by that name :D