Steve, Your Inbox Is Full

Darien

So thought I would post this here instead, I hope you don't mind.

I have a three seater couch here that I was just going to give away, it is in good condition and is also a sofa bed. I would like to give it to Jane and her family, I just don't quite know how to get it up to her, but I'm sure I could work it out. I also have towels and sheets that I was going to give to the local dog pound, also in very good condition as in no holes and not threadworn. Please let me know if these are needed.

I have a three seater couch here that I was just going to give away, it is in good condition and is also a sofa bed. I would like to give it to Jane and her family, I just don't quite know how to get it up to her, but I'm sure I could work it out. I also have towels and sheets that I was going to give to the local dog pound, also in very good condition as in no holes and not threadworn. Please let me know if these are needed.

Steve's PM is kept full. Send her an email instead :eek: .

She helping a few families who have lost everything in fires, so I am sure she will appreciate your offer.

Steve's PM is kept full. Send her an email instead :eek: .

She helping a few families who have lost everything in fires, so I am sure she will appreciate your offer.

Ive been trying to keep it open since the Jed thing started but Im away from home and only dropping in now and then so its hard to keep it free. Email really is best.

Its going to be a very long time before Jed has a clue about what she needs and where she will live and with whom.

Even then much of he furniture has been saved and she was insured [ we hope]. I don think at this time she eve going to be in a situation where she will need these kind of donatons but if at a later date she is we will give a yell.

The family has asked that donations of goods and furniture are not made at this time as this become a huge problem in itself.

Used towels and sheets would be much appreciated here as we have had to set up shelters from scratch and everything is in short supply.

So thank you anyway but please hold back on donations of household goods and furniture until further notice.

Julie