Thuggies Doggies

I am more interested in the concepts being put to government bodies. Groups of people getting together with the best intentions will not sway the rule makers into relaxing BSL unless the rule makers are formally approached and debated with on the subject which is what I am asking about???. Are there any formal meetings scheduled with the relevent government bodies yet???.

There have been some meetings, unfortunately the people at the helm are at the whim of if and when the "rule makers" want to talk.

There are mainly just your avergae joe working on this in their spare time, this is why to fight BSL we need the bigger players involved like the AKNC, RSPCA, cainie control councils, maybe we need to get the people over from Holland and Italy as they have succesfully repealed BSL.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more interested in the concepts being put to government bodies. Groups of people getting together with the best intentions will not sway the rule makers into relaxing BSL unless the rule makers are formally approached and debated with on the subject which is what I am asking about???. Are there any formal meetings scheduled with the relevent government bodies yet???.

There have been some meetings, unfortunately the people at the helm are at the whim of if and when the "rule makers" want to talk.

There are mainly just your avergae joe working on this in their spare time, this is why to fight BSL we need the bigger players involved like the AKNC, RSPCA, cainie control councils, maybe we need to get the people over from Holland and Italy as they have succesfully repealed BSL.

Perhaps if there was a primary action that group people could join. I agree, it needs some heavy weights in support of BSL repeal.

this thread has been hilarious, Ima barka, you need to pull your head out of where its stuck and start to realise that people like me[ i actually put my hand up when you asked about APBT owners that tick the box] couldnt really give a rats about anyone with the attitude you have. wouldnt suprise me if you had other handles and just dont have the balls to say it under your normal one. wimpy people do that all the time.

i have owned my chosen breed for ten plus years, and if i have to move to another state to legally own my next i will. hell weve lived with the laws and abided by them for years and years, and ive managed ok without being fit into a label which you seem to lump every single apbt owner in.

i hope you get a taste of the laws effecting you at some stage to see how youd handle it.

you have been looking for an argument since post one you made and you have tried and tried to push more buttons.

for once instead of buying into the bullshit you say is your gospel , in going to sitback, laugh AT YOU and pat my dog eating child killing machine gun on a leash thats sound asleep next to me right now wriggling her feet and whimpering as she dreams. then when she wakes up il take her for a walk. its more productive than arguing with a moron.