T-touch Workshop

I had a friend who was interested but would like to have the dogs there so she could practice hands-on ... they are greyhounds so TTouch seems to works well with them :)

Might get her to call Jane to double check ...

Yeah double check for sure :laugh:

I agree, it was super interesting. I learned a lot but, above all, some of the things really worked. The changes it made in my dog were *absolutely amazing*. I think the great thing about ttouch is that it can't hurt and can only help. And so far, I've seen it help heaps. I'll be sure to try some of the stuff tomorrow at obedience!

I agree, it was super interesting. I learned a lot but, above all, some of the things really worked. The changes it made in my dog were *absolutely amazing*. I think the great thing about ttouch is that it can't hurt and can only help. And so far, I've seen it help heaps. I'll be sure to try some of the stuff tomorrow at obedience!

It was great to meet Loeka! He is such a lovely dog. And yep definitely made a big difference with him - you could see his confidence change the second time he went through the obstacles. Should see you guys at training tomorrow night :thumbsup:

It was great to meet Loeka! He is such a lovely dog. And yep definitely made a big difference with him - you could see his confidence change the second time he went through the obstacles. Should see you guys at training tomorrow night :thumbsup:

Will definitely see you tomorrow! I think Loeka might have a bit of a crush on Daisy : ) He kept wanting to look at her as we walked away. Or... he wanted her dumbbell. I'm not sure haha...

It was great to meet Loeka! He is such a lovely dog. And yep definitely made a big difference with him - you could see his confidence change the second time he went through the obstacles. Should see you guys at training tomorrow night :)

Will definitely see you tomorrow! I think Loeka might have a bit of a crush on Daisy : ) He kept wanting to look at her as we walked away. Or... he wanted her dumbbell. I'm not sure haha...

Hahaha he wasn't the only dog who wanted her dumbell LOL!

She thought he was very handsome :thumbsup: But then again she was tarting herself up with all the boy dogs this weekend :thumbsup: