Help Needed For Jed

SwaY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not stopped thinking about poor Jed and the dear dogs since yesterday, and am about to make a donation for her and the dogs who are now being looked after.

Everyone on DOL has been wonderful and it is lovely to see the dog world coming together to help one of our own.

OMG !!I was away from the computer yesterday & just found out about this. :rofl:

My heart goes out to Jed & all my thoughts & prayers are with her & her family at this moment,& I'm praying for her to have a speedy recovery.

This is just so devasting, all her beautiful animals. :cry::cry:

I have never met Jed, but I feel like I know her so well with all the amazing stories she posts on this forum, & she is always so helpful & always seems to be the voice of reason in so many threads. It is very obvious of the commitment & love she has for her dogs & all animals.

I will most definatly see what I can do about sending a donation.

RIP to all Jeds animals that where lost in this horrible tragedy. :(

Edited by Baileys mum

I haven't been coming into DOL much recently and when I do come in I see this :rofl: How heartbreaking.

My heartfelt wishes go to Jed for a speedy recovery, and my sincere sympathy on the loss of her property and beloved dogs - God speed :(

I will make a donation - anything to help.

ETA: Donation done

Edited by 3shepherds

• 2 weeks later...

I am so relieved and delighted to hear the latest update on Jed ..............

Hi, this will be the last update from me, then I think we will wait for Jed to do the next one :thumbsup:

Please allow her time, but know she is now making good progress and at this stage it appears she should make a full recovery.

Go Jed :thumbsup:.

Take your time, of course - concentrate on recovering.

But sooooo looking forward to hearing from you.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Erny