Help Needed For Jed

SwaY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donation made now.

I can also make a few small donut beds if an auction goes ahead.

Auctions are happening. PM Sway regards what you are able to contribute for auction items.

First Auction happening HERE

Edited by Erny

The Darwin DOLers will be adding their contributions.

Posting on behalf of myself, darwinroyal, -Megz- and caffiend42. We try to regularly get together for a trivia night and tonight we managed to all make it.

Jed of course was the first thing we spoke about on arrival. We collected the team sheets, and the bonus question sheet was 'name the dog breeds pictured'.

Of course it was a sign. We named our team Deshonko Kennels in honour of Jed, her sense of humour and of course her dogs both still with us and the ones who passed in these unfortunate circumstances.

We ended up winning the night, riding on the back of our 9/9 dog breed bonus sheet, and we would like to donate the $50 cash prize to the Pacers effort to help care for the dogs lucky enough to be here with us today.

Sending our love to Jed, her family (both human and furry) and everyone involved. :thumbsup:

Is there somewhere we can send cards and good wishes??

I was wondering that too??

I don't have anything to contribute for the auctions, but I would be more than happy to do my bit by donating any profits from selling any my photos to the Mdba Pacers for the 'Jed Appeal', while she is going through this very difficult and painful time, and needing our support :thumbsup:

Most of my photos can be purchased as greeting cards, postcards, prints etc..

My Redbubble photo site.

Will be adding some more photos at some stage.

Brisbane News :

The woman was taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital for treatment.

Assuming the paper has it correctly, I presume cards, notes can be sent there?

Brisbane News :

The woman was taken to the Royal Brisbane Hospital for treatment.

Assuming the paper has it correctly, I presume cards, notes can be sent there?

Not there.

Julie, would we be able to have a sticky somewhere made for info for donations where to be paid too (the account details), and cards etc to be sent too? I know you have already told us, but it could get lost in all the different threads, making it hard to find the details when we are ready.

I know this is just something else for you to do at such a difficult time, it's just a suggestion. Thank you xxx

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

Donation made now.

I can also make a few small donut beds if an auction goes ahead.

Auctions are happening. PM Sway regards what you are able to contribute for auction items.

First Auction happening HERE

Thanks Erny.

I have PMd Sway with some product details for auction.

The current is doing really well.

Perhaps Troy could have a special "pinned" topic for Jed at one central place (apart from the auctions being held) ? Bank details for donations could be at the beginning. With all the love from DOLers being sent to Jed, I do hope that in the next few days, we have some good news.

Even though most of us have never met Jed, her words of wisdom always shine through and her stories about the dogs always put a smile on my face.

Perhaps Troy could have a special "pinned" topic for Jed at one central place (apart from the auctions being held) ? Bank details for donations could be at the beginning. With all the love from DOLers being sent to Jed, I do hope that in the next few days, we have some good news.

Even though most of us have never met Jed, her words of wisdom always shine through and her stories about the dogs always put a smile on my face.

maybe another forum? Like we did at the bushfires? then everything is together, and it all can be moved to general once she is up and home and ok?

This is just so tragic :mad

Run free over rainbow bridge to all the poor babies who did not make it :)

Lots of healing vibes to the puppies who are hurt and feeling lost without their mummy.

Lots of love and support to the beautiful Jed who always seems to be the voice of reason in all of her posts. Her love and commitment to her animals always shines through and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

And our utmost appreciation to the selfless people who are giving their time, support and money to carry Jed through this awful time. It is heartwarming to see so many dolers come together, most of whom have never met Jed, but who reach out to help in any way they can (especially the tireless workers from MBDA).

Get better soon Jed, so you can go home to the babies that you love and who love you back :mad

maybe another forum? Like we did at the bushfires? then everything is together, and it all can be moved to general once she is up and home and ok?

Good idea Teebs! :mad

Long as the actual details are separate so we don't have to go through all the pages to be able to find those particular details eg the bank details, and where to post cards :mad

oops I thought i was quoting from my request, as it's similar to what Shelby wrote :)

Edited by JulesLuvsCavs

The Darwin DOLers will be adding their contributions.

Posting on behalf of myself, darwinroyal, -Megz- and caffiend42. We try to regularly get together for a trivia night and tonight we managed to all make it.

Jed of course was the first thing we spoke about on arrival. We collected the team sheets, and the bonus question sheet was 'name the dog breeds pictured'.

Of course it was a sign. We named our team Deshonko Kennels in honour of Jed, her sense of humour and of course her dogs both still with us and the ones who passed in these unfortunate circumstances.

We ended up winning the night, riding on the back of our 9/9 dog breed bonus sheet, and we would like to donate the $50 cash prize to the Pacers effort to help care for the dogs lucky enough to be here with us today.

Sending our love to Jed, her family (both human and furry) and everyone involved. :mad

This is fantastic, I got goosebumps when I read about the breed bonus round :) Amazing stuff pappy :mad