Help Needed For Jed

SwaY

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it kosher for me to offer a wine pack and freight for said wine pack? It'd be six mixed bottles of good quality wine. That's all I have on hand I can offer that'd be suitable for auction I think.

No one's responded to you FranCQ, but be not offended, I expect Sway and others are, apart from being upset by this themselves, would also be very busy with doing what they do under these sort of circumstances.

I know I would love to have a wine pack (yumm : :) ). I don't know of any laws to suggest that it would be illegal to offer it up as an auction donation, but I'm not certain. I think Sway would be better at knowing this and I'm sure she'll comment one way or the other as soon as she is able to.

But good for you for offering to put this up as a contribution towards the MDBA Pacers "Jed Appeal".

Is it kosher for me to offer a wine pack and freight for said wine pack? It'd be six mixed bottles of good quality wine. That's all I have on hand I can offer that'd be suitable for auction I think.

No one's responded to you FranCQ, but be not offended, I expect Sway and others are, apart from being upset by this themselves, would also be very busy with doing what they do under these sort of circumstances.

I know I would love to have a wine pack (yumm : :) ). I don't know of any laws to suggest that it would be illegal to offer it up as an auction donation, but I'm not certain. I think Sway would be better at knowing this and I'm sure she'll comment one way or the other as soon as she is able to.

But good for you for offering to put this up as a contribution towards the MDBA Pacers "Jed Appeal".

Yeh, you are absolutely right Erny, no one did respond... but i am sure they all thought someone else would.

Fran, I feel confident that all donations will be gratefully accepted and much appreciated.

Heaps of people drink wine, and love it. well done Fran. You are an absolute sweety.

I have a truly beautiful collapsible soft crate called 'Bono Fido Portable Pet Home' 650x490x500.

Pristine and new!

Jodie's been inside it twice for 30 seconds and hates it.

Stevie's too big for it.

Rocky's a cat and wouldn't deign to enter something designed for a dog - unless it annoys them.

It's embarrassing that I spent money on it, so Sway can you help me get rid of it?

I don't know about postage - it's only a couple of kilos but about the same dimensions as above but one of them is only 30 when it collapses. So for the right price at auction I'll cover postage as well.

Please would some body confirm or deny that Jed is now on the critical list.

I have posted this in both topics.

That was the case earlier this afternoon, I believe it hasn't changed.

Thank you for replying. We are all concerned for one of our own.

Heaps of people drink wine, and love it. well done Fran. You are an absolute sweety.

Heck .... I'm sure that Julie MDBA would be able to put it to veeeeeerrry good use, LOL. But that's not the point of the contribution, I realise. Nice gesture :).

What a tragedy! :thumbsup:

Sending special prayers to Jed for a speedy recovery, hope she wasnt too badly hurt.

Bellatrix - reports tell that she has 2nd degree burns to 15% of her body (arms; face). Not as bad as it could be, but not good. I'm sure your prayers will help.

I guess its Candle time over east we have a bit to wait here.

Its after Jed, gets out from CC and starts to heal that will be the tester, and she will need EXTRA prayers and strength the recovery process from burns is very tricky with infections.

OH my gawd, that story was about Jed? :shrug:

I don't have much money at the moment, but I can give a little, also sending big :laugh: & :thumbsup:

Jed's heart must be breaking. :):rofl:

My thoughts are with you Jed.