Help Needed For Jed

SwaY

Sway - are you able to run an auction?

Pro-K9 can donate one of its special 6' leads and also one of its special 7m long-lines. Combined value would be $111.00 (including postage) but you can auction separately or together, whatever you think best?

All proceeds to the MDBA Pacers "Jed" fund.

More info on the leads and long-lines HERE .

Also willing to donate for auction purposes, Pro-K9's favourite Food Treat pouch. Info on THIS page. Value is $43.00 (including postage)

Well done Erny.

If Sway can do this, K9+ is more than happy to donate any Royale2 or Competition2 Soft Dog Crate I have currently available in stock, and post/freight. So, valued will vary.

Edited by dyzney

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

far out, dont know how I missed this, Ive just caught up on both threads, devestating to such a caring and helpful person...hang in there, sending warm get well wishes your way RIP little ones.

far out, dont know how I missed this, Ive just caught up on both threads, devestating to such a caring and helpful person...hang in there, sending warm get well wishes your way RIP little ones.

Missymoo, there are atleast 3 threads that I am aware of

OMG! I'm speechless, words fail me. Jed, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Julie I have emailed you WRT a donation. If anybody knows how to do an international EFT I would be grateful for the help because I haven't a clue where to begin.

If you have internet access to your bank account you can transfer money (in your country currency) to

MDBA Pacers

BSB 062 600

Account number 10488688.

If you don't have internet access you can go to your bank and request them to do an international transfer for you. One word of caution, MDBA Pacers will probably be charged $10.00 for receipt of money from overseas, so make sure you send enought to cover that expense. :confused:

This is just devestating news.

My thoughts and prayers go to Jed for a speedy recovery, and fly free precious doggies that didnt make it :confused:

I am another DOLer that, even though I dont post a lot, I am often in here reading and Jed's posts always stand out.

And well done to everyone who has pulled together to help Jed and her family. DOL really is an amazing place when everyone pulls together.

I will make a donation tomorrow.

:(

Pro-K9 can donate one of its special 6' leads and also one of its special 7m long-lines. Combined value would be $111.00 (including postage) but you can auction separately or together, whatever you think best?

Also willing to donate for auction purposes, Pro-K9's favourite Food Treat pouch. Info on THIS page. Value is $43.00 (including postage)

Well done Erny.

If Sway can do this, K9+ is more than happy to donate any Royale2 or Competition2 Soft Dog Crate I have currently available in stock, and post/freight. So, valued will vary.

Thank you so much!

I will speak to Steve as it would be run as a BDBA/Pacers auction and if she gives the ok will do so :confused:

Thank you so much!

I will speak to Steve as it would be run as a BDBA/Pacers auction and if she gives the ok will do so :confused:

No worries - a good cause. If it can go ahead, would you email me [email protected] and I can then email you a picture of the items to put up and advise you of the individual value of each.

And good for you Dyzney, for supporting as well.

Not to mention all those who have already donated in their various ways (financially, physically etc).

And of course all of us who donate emotionally as well, with thoughts of strength and recovery. They count as well, and do much good :(.

Well done Erny.

Great Sway... you are the auction guru.

Please email me if/when you want to proceed and I will forwrd whatever is required. [email protected]

Thank you so much!

Is it kosher for me to offer a wine pack and freight for said wine pack? It'd be six mixed bottles of good quality wine. That's all I have on hand I can offer that'd be suitable for auction I think.

Well done Erny.

Thank you so much!

Sway If you could take this one I would be most grateful .I'm flat out here and wont be able to do it justice without you.

julie

Well done Erny.

Thank you so much!

Im also happy to donate a leather show lead ...

:) I'm lost for words. I just don't know what to say, as I know nothing I say can make any of this right.

I hope Jed has a speedy recovery and can quickly get home to be with her surviving animals.

My heart just breaks for her.

Will make a donation now :rofl: .

Thanks for all the help with the international payments. I have opened a Paypal account but it will take a couple of days to verify. As soon as it's sorted I will make a donation. Sorry for the delays.