Women Injured And Animals Killed In Overnight Fires (caboolture Qld)

Boronia

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More cards and a post cylinder have arrived and have been added to the pile in the box waiting to be delivered personally to Jed.

The Cavvie brood and boxer puppies were all given a thorough vet check today and all came up trumps, vet commented several times on the excellent condition they are all in, ( some a little too well fed!! :) )

Some more photos for you are on their way.

More cards and a post cylinder have arrived and have been added to the pile in the box waiting to be delivered personally to Jed.

The Cavvie brood and boxer puppies were all given a thorough vet check today and all came up trumps, vet commented several times on the excellent condition they are all in, ( some a little too well fed!! :) )

I can not imagine Jed "starving" her lot :rofl: :rofl: :cry: :cry: :rofl: though cavs can do with it at times. :) like 2 here. :):rofl: :rofl:

Thankyou for the update goldchow, so great to know they are all in good hands and going well :) snugs and scritches to all of them :)

Keep fighting Jed - we are with you, cheering you on everyday and we know you can do it!

Thank you for the update goldchow.

Those are some special puppies, their lives are a testament to Jed's courage and selflessness. I think they will bring something amazing to their forever families, whoever that may be.

Edited by Saxonpup

Thank you for updating us Goldchow, I was wondering how they were all going. Look forward to the pics.

Keeping you in my thoughts still Jed. Another candle lit. Rest well.

Don't get on DOL much at the moment and have just tonight caught up with the tragedy that has happened to Jed and her babies. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. And also prayers to all those that are helping in every which way.

It's heartwarming to know that their is so much love and kindness when it's truly needed, well done to everyone.

EM